Prolouge

.
.

Her point of View

"Teshima!!!" I yelled, trying to catch this dork's attention. Sadly, he's too busy entertaining questions thrown by the crowd of reporters in front of him. The flashing lights of the cameras might be burning his eyes, and also mine. Honestly, how can he manage to stand in front of a crowd and endure those flashes?

But I'll ignore the flashes, what I'm concerned about is the unnecessary questions about me and him.

"Why are you always with Hakone's manager?"

"Is there something going on between the two of you?"

"Are you guys in a secret relationship? Does the two teams know about it?"

"Does Ms. Katomi do anything suspicious?"

I furrowed my eyebrows in full annoyance when I heard that last and irritating question. Why would I spy on his team? What's their problem? My lips turned into a frown as I continue to listen.

My distance is not that far from them, but I'm not too close either, I'm confident that they won't see me move because I'm being blocked by something, it was a tall stack of boxes beside a tent.

I'm not spying, I just want to hear what Teshima has to say about the questions... Though what I'm doing right now is close to eavesdropping. We're friends, I mean, I am friends with the whole Sohoku team, but I don't help them with their training, I also don't like to give them advices on how to make them stronger because I have my own team to manage. If I do, my team would think that I betrayed them, specially for that Big-Bastard Dubashi.

"Let's start with the 4th one, she's not spying on us. If she was spying, then I would notice it first." He answered with a smiled, my lips also curved into a smile too.

"For the 3rd one, we're not in a relationship." A slight blush was evident on Teshima's face as his smile grew, that confused me.

"Me and Katomi are always with each other because we hang out sometimes, as friends." His blush and smile didn't fade from there. What the heck, Teshima? Why on earth are you blushing while answering those stupid questions?

"The last thing I know, Katomi had a fling with a member of her team. But I do feel something for her."

what?

My jaw dropped, that shocked me for real. I shook my head, straightened my posture, and prepared myself to walk away.

I was just about to do that.

"Teshima, is that Akabane Katomi?" I stopped when one of the reporters noticed me while I was about to flee from my spot. Teshima turned to me and raised both of his eyebrows. "Oh, Katomi" Teshima said, I sighed and put on a smile and started to walk to his direction.

"Hi Teshima!" I said and smiled at him. "Excuse me, Miss Katomi. How long have you been there?" One of the reporters asked.

"Long enough to hear Teshima confess his feelings." I smirked, his eyes widened and his cheeks flushed a pinkish shade. "

"You have feelings for me?" I asked, confirming if it's true. "Y-Yeah" he answered while rubbing the back of his neck, I chuckled at the sight.

"Cute!" I exclaimed while clapping and giggling. "Is there a chance that Teshima could be your boyfriend?" One female reporter asked, I turned to her and shook my head.

"He has the potential, but I'm currently waiting for someone." I simply said, the reporter just gave me an understanding smile and a nod. I turned back to Teshima and gave him a pat on the shoulder, "Don't be sad, there are other girls waiting for you."

I went back to the tent to pick up my things, I'm planning to go to Minegayama.
Teshima walked in while holding a bottled water, he looked at me and smiled.
"Oh, where are you going?" he asked, I turned away for a moment to pick up my bag and looked back at him.

"I'm going to Minegayama, I missed the view there." I said and smiled, "Yeah, everything changed since you left and flew to spain." He said and took a sip from the bottle he was holding.

"Yeah that Kaburagi guy sure likes to jump to conclusions, he thought I was spying." Teshima chuckled and shook his head. "Sorry about that." He added and threw the bottle on the trash can. "Nah, it's okay, I need to go. See you tomorrow." I said and walked outside the tent.

I was lying, I wasn't going to Minegayama for the view.

It was something else

---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---

I felt the cool breeze as I watch the beautiful sunset while leaning on the fences, to cherish the moment, I took some pictures and selfies with the view.

I hope, he shows up, even if it's sudden or just a coincidence. I came here, because he also takes a ride here just like his friend. He was the reason why I came back.

I was in the middle of taking a photo when a fast gust of wind passed by and I almost fell from the fence, but luckily I kept hold of my balance.

"Woah, that was fast." I checked on my phone and let out a sigh of relief, "My phone's not damaged." I pressed it on my chest while taking a deep breath.

"I think your sudden leave made you forget the impact of a fast bike." I darted my eyes on the figure in front of me, my heart skipped a beat as I looked at him.

His azure hair, dancing with the flow of the wind. He's wearing Hakone's jersey, and his bike, a white colored frame.

I was alone, I didn't have a reason to come back.

"Manami?" I slightly asked as I slowly took a step to see him clearly, he turned around that made took a step backward.

Until Mom reminded me about the fun time I spent with him.

I placed my hand to my chest, my heartbeat racing. I stood there, eyes sparkling while my cheeks are heating up. He took off his helmet and smiled at me.

She gave me a reason to come back, it was him.

"Long time no see, Akabane." he said and wore his cute smile. My frown turned into a soft smile. He went off his bike and parked it beside the fence.

"You arrived... since when?" he asked, I can't tell if he's happy or not, but me, I'm happy. He's the reason why I came back.

It was always you.

"Maybe yesterday, I'm too scared to show up." I smiled and rubbed the back of my neck, he chuckled and placed a pat on my head. "We understand, you're our manager, after all."

"You got me surprised. I missed you, I really do." he said, I blushed and chuckled. "That's not surprising at all." I said softly, while looking at his eyes.

The person I've been longing to see...

My lips curled into a soft smile, I took a step forward and hugged him tight while I closed my eyes.

...Is standing in front me.

"I missed you too, Manami." I whispered, while letting loose. His arms wrapped around me as he let out a soft laugh.

"I know that."

You do, my silent wing.