' 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐭 '

Start from the beginning

She went silent for a minute.

"Why the fuck will u say that, your fucking weird" She said.

"Oh I'm weird but you blaming my cousin cause your ex moved on from and dating her best friend" I said.

I was getting piss cause why will Tamara blame liyah for what her and notti got going on.

"Your fake your supposed to take my side I knew u since we was 5 bro" She said.

"Yeah and my cousin liyah is my blood cousin , so family comes first" i said.

"I'm leaving" she said getting up to leave

"Byee" I said

"This is why I never liked you , my mom was right you is just like your mom" she said.

"Bitch please" I said slamming the door on her face.

I called liyah but she ain't answer.

AALIYAH POV:

My alarm clock from my tv went off, it was time for school.

"Damn I slept that long" I said to myself.

I was supposed to just take a nap, but I guess I slept for the whole day.

I took a shower and got ready, hopefully today I have a good day.

"Liyah" my mom said coming in my room.

"Yes?" I said.

"I don't wanna ground you forever so after school I'll give you your phone back, but you still can't go anywhere this week or next week with your friends" she said.

"Okay" I smiled.

"You ready?" She said.

"Mhm" i said spraying perfume on me.

DD POV:

I was at school I was getting mad stares from people, I was with ddot and notti.

"I hate this fucking school so much." I said.

"Yeah me too" notti said.

"It's gon be alright mh" ddot said to me.

"dd" I heard a girl voice called my name, I turned around and I just had to be her.

"Nahh" I said.

"Hold up" Jay said holding my arm.

"Don't touch me bro" I said moving her hand away from my arm.

"Why you acting like that?" She asked.

"Uhm.. we just gon leave y'all two " notti said leaving and ddot following him.

"Why I'm acting like this? You went on live talking mad smack , talking bout Aaliyah get pass around knowing she didn't , then saying she gon get jump" I said.

"Bro I said that cause I was mad" Jay said.

"Yeah your mad that I moved on from you" i said.