Blaze and Ice were stunned for a moment when they saw Gempa and the others suddenly appearing in the power meter. Then, regardless of their own injuries, they rushed forward and gave Gempa and the others a warm welcome home hug.

And under this warm embrace, they cried when they should and laughed when they should

I believe they are happy at this moment, especially Solar

Because he is officially free from his former master Retakka

But in this warm occasion, there is only one person who is incompatible with it.

10.

Boboiboy is standing not far from Gempa and the others

His whole body was wet from falling into the water, but he didn't have any thoughts of drying himself off. He just watched them quietly with a smile.

In fact, to be honest, Boboiboy feels a little unwilling

He was unwilling to just stand here and not be able to join their embrace. But he has no qualifications and no reason to join them...

Because he messed up a lot of things

After seeing all this, Boboiboy closed his eyes and wanted to escape from this dream.Suddenly,a gust of warm wind blew across his cheek.

Very warm...but not necessary

Just when he deliberately pretended not to feel the gust of wind and insisted on leaving, a pair of strong arms wrapped around his body and trapped him in his arms.

This startled Boboiboy. He subconsciously opened his eyes and began to struggle.

"Don't go." The voice sounded a little crying, begging Boboiboy not to leave.

Boboiboy also stopped struggling after hearing a familiar voice. He turned his head and looked at the person behind him——Solar

He wears a white hat with a sun-like and star-like badge on it, and there are countless regular patterns on the hat bridge. His white coat was gone, and now he was wearing only a gray turtleneck.

Although Solar's sweater is a bit thick, Boboiboy can still feel the warmth he imparts to him through the sweater

Boboiboy was silent for a while and then turned around so that he was facing Solar. He smiled helplessly and said:

"Where's your pride? I don't remember you being a crybaby, Solar."

Solar sniffed and said:

"I only show my vulnerability in front of you"

Boboiboy chuckled after hearing Solar's words. At the same time, he felt another warmth pressing against his back. He turned his head again, and what came into view was Taufan's aggrieved puppy face.

"I used the wind to keep you, but you were indifferent. Solar tried to keep you, so you stayed... I will cry if you do this." Taufan looked at Boboiboy angrily, his eyes full of sorrow.

"Ah... By the way, where are Halilintar and the others? Just the two of you come here." Boboiboy did not dare to answer Taufan's question directly, so he took the opportunity to change the subject.

Taufan naturally understood that his master was changing the subject. But after he saw Boboiboy's ears were red, his mood instantly improved.

"They're bandaging Blaze and Ice, and they'll be here soon. So..." He narrowed his eyes, filled with danger.

Maybe it's an instinctive sense of danger. Boboiboy subconsciously wanted to avoid it, but he forgot that he was sandwiched between Solar and Taufan.

While Boboiboy was still feeling embarrassed about the situation, Taufan's hand took the opportunity to pinch his cheek and turn it towards him. So under Boboiboy's shocked eyes, Tuafan kissed the corner of his mouth

"WT!!!"

Boboiboy suddenly jumped up from the bed. He seemed to be frightened and looked behind him with a red face, as if there was something behind him. After he calmed down a little, he thought more about his dream. But he doesn't know why, no matter how much he thinks about it, he can't remember it

But he could feel the corners of his mouth burning, as if he had been bitten by a red ant, not painful but very hot.

I must be too tired, Boboiboy thought

11.

"I don't want to leave, Boboiboy... This hurts, this really hurts!" Halilintar's sad voice sounded in his ears, accompanied by his roar of pain at being separated.

"I'm sorry...Hali...I'm sorry." Boboiboy could do nothing at this moment. He could only choke and hold Halilintar's body that was gradually becoming transparent.

He regretted holding that weapon

"I will take you home, I will definitely take you home." This was the last oath he left to Halilintar.

He looked at the red light ball representing the thunder element floating in his hand, and tears could no longer be held back.

He really hates himself for not being able to keep his promise. He clearly promised to protect his power.

But this time, he broke this promise again

tbc.

It's really, really, really been a long time since I wrote, and I feel like my hand is getting rusty... But I still hope you all enjoy reading it.

Also thank you very much for your support!