Chapter 9- Explosion

Start from the beginning

That Ango perks up. He knew this!

Just like Dazai had planned, at least one of them knew what happened, knowing they're from the future that it, so he decided to see if his suspicions are correct. And indeed it is.

"Previous boss resurrection?" Oda, who was quite actually knew, wasn't able to hear this incident before. He didn't have to. It was relevant in the first place now that it was solve, but in this situation, it haven't.

"You seem to know?" Dazai said, staring at Ango with dead eyes. Ango tried to calm his overly beating heart. The other's eyes are on him, and he'd deny, he'd still be seen through his lies. Even the young Demon Prodigy was notorious for his intellect and sadistic personality.

That Ango had yet to experience since they were friends.

"I-" but before he could even reveal what happened. Fumiya decided to interrupt their short conversation.

["No spoiling!"]

"But!-"

["NO! Or else I won't let you guys leave this place even if you 'de watch the whole thing!"]

That had shut them up.

"fine, but anyway, I know it because I wrote a whole damn report about it" Ango said roling his eyes. Dazai hums.

"There was one a week ago, like the one we were caught in. It was right nearby. I don't think anyone saw the old boss, though. Still, it's probably connected to what we're looking for"

"I haven't met the previous boss, only quite... it's rumors. However, even so, you guys seems to dislike the previous head of the Port Mafia, and base from... past experience... no doubt, they are true"

"hm, good assessment, but yes, it is true" 

Chuuya scoffs. 'If they weren't sure, surely they have to be now that Mori agreed it himself'

'Not that you're any better' Yosano thought.

"So now we're off to meet a survivor"

"Survivor? You mean someone didn't make it?"

"Yeah. A Port Mafia squad, as you'll be happy to know" Chuuya looks away thinking, but Dazai continues to talk. "The survivor's a special ability user"

'No doubt that' Ango thought while eyeing a certain someone. That had caught Fyodor's attention. 'oh?'

"In fact, you've already met him"

"Wait what?"

Mori smirks. "I see"

"It's quite obvious" Dazai ignores Chuuya's famous 'oy!'

Rimbaud chuckles. 

"Who!? you guys know didn't you? wait... this whole time?... and I had already met him?"

"You can do it Chibi! I believe in you!" 

Chuuya glares at Dazai who was trying not to laugh, still giving the encouraging persona. "Of course I should already know!" but Chuuya was trying hard to discern who the f*cking person got to survive. 

On the other side. "hmm... Aha! its the man wearing a coat, isn't it?" Aya asked the pale skinned man as the said man nodded. "I don't see how this is important though..."

Suddenly. A whole villa explode in the distant in front of them. 

Aya jumps in a start.

"Uh-oh. Looks like someone beat us to him"

"Then don't just stand there!" Chuuya exclaim as he quickly ran towards the source. Dazai sighs tiredly, bemused.

Arrived, the whole manor were engulf to flames. "So much for getting to talk to the dude" suddenly, a gun is shown, and a guy appeared behind them.

"Hands up and turn around"

"huh?"

"Seriously? they actually sent a non-ability user? They're just  trying to kill their own men" Albatross said.

"At this point, I can't heavily be more disappointed" Ranpo exclaim in disappointment.

They all can't agree more.

"Well look what we have here. The problem just solves itself"

"He's not even shooting already... he's dead for sure"

"Dead dead dead!~" Nicolai giggles.

"Forget about talking to the guy. It's easier to rough this sucker up a bit..." Chuuya said as he tilted his head. 

"Adorable!~" A certain blonde murmurs and awe.

"Boy, I really need to teach you some basic 'manners'"

"What? but I don't want to!"

"If you succeed, you'd be able to intimidate even high officials" Kouyou said with a smirk. That caught his interest. (of course she didn't include a couple of certain people)

Verlaine glares at the red head woman. Knowing its a bait.