Alma let go of Dylan who had a big smile, they were now eye to eye. Dylan leaned in and kissed Alma who kissed back. they both smiled in the kiss making them separate.

"when did you come?" Alma asked as she pulled him towards the bed so the could sit down "not to long ago" Dylan said as he sat down on the bed.

then they sat there in silence looking at each other, as they looked at each other Alma looked down "i'm sorry again Dyl" Alma said making Dylan lift her head up "Alma i told you millions of times i would've done the same you did. i cut her off, i'm not friends with her anymore or her annoying friend. it's only you and me now" Dylan said making Alma smile "only you and me" Alma said.

"i got you something" Dylan said and as if it was on queue 'dreaming of you' by Selena Quintanilla started playing as he reached into his pocket to opened a pandora gold bracelet with a heart in the center.

Dylan grabbed Alma's hand "Alma Bella Anders, will you be my girlfriend?" Dylan asked making Alma nod "yes Dylan Hoffman" Alma said dramatically hugging him again then they separated so Dylan could put on the bracelet.

"this is beautiful. Dyl, you didn't have to" Alma looked up at Dylan "i wanted to" Dylan shrugged "thank you, you're the best boyfriend ever" Alma smiled as Dylan smiled so hard.

"you know, i'm the luckiest guys in the world because i now get to call you my girlfriend" Dylan smiled "no i am, how jealous your fans girls gonna be when they hear i'm dating you?" Alma said making Dylan laugh.

REALDYLANHOFFMAN

⦿ ⦿

⦿ ⦿

liked by ALMABELLA, DYLAN.DASH, and 167,883 and others