━ 𝟎𝟎𝟓

Magsimula sa umpisa

Isaac emerged from his room, puzzled. "Has anyone seen my leather jacket?"

Juliana shifted her focus to him, teasingly remarking, "Isaac, I don't think your jacket is more important than this bathroom." She smiled playfully at him.

Isaac, ever the playful one, was about to counter with a witty remark. However, recalling the bet he had agreed to, he opted for a smile and teasingly whined, "Jewels..."

Juliana, perplexed by Isaac's uncharacteristic behavior, muttered to herself, "What?" Juliana, intrigued by Isaac's departure from their usual banter, casually shrugged off the lingering feeling of confusion in the air.

Lee popped his head out of the door, catching Isaac's attention. "Yeah, it's in your closet."

Isaac, slightly puzzled, questioned, "On a hanger?" A swift glance at Juliana, and then he refocused on Lee. "Why is it in there?"

Jordan, still recording, accidentally bumped into Juliana, who then backed up into Benny's Jenga tower. "No! My Jenga!" Benny exclaimed.

Feeling sorry for Benny, Juliana apologized, "Oh no, Benny, I'm so sorry." Setting down her shower bag, she began helping Benny. Jackie, noticing Juliana's struggle, joined in to assist.

Benny, unnoticed by the two cousins, slowly got up and walked over to their bags. He slipped his hand into the bags, grabbed their shower bag, and silently returned to the room.

Lee continued his argument with Isaac, defending his actions. "Because your clothes were all over the place, and I couldn't find my board."

Isaac, raising his voice, responded, "Well, next time when you clean up, do me a favor and don't touch my stuff." The tension escalated as Lee fired back in the ongoing dispute.

Juliana, having finished helping Benny, stood up and addressed the bickering cousins, "Can you guys shut up? It's too early for this."

Lee dismissed her involvement, stating, "Juliana, you're not in this." He closed the bathroom door, and Isaac followed suit, closing his room door, temporarily sealing off the escalating argument.

Jordan continued filming Jackie, who was pushing away the camera, while others voiced their need for the bathroom.

"Hey, guys! Come on! I need to shower too."

"Also me!"

"Sorry," Isaac's voice echoed from his closed room.

"You guys can try the one downstairs," Jordan insisted. "There shouldn't be anyone down there."

"Thank you, Jordan," Juliana said, heading downstairs to the bathroom, with Jackie following behind.

In the bathroom, Juliana tackled her teeth with the toothbrush while Jackie relished the shower. "Did you catch what I saw this morning?" she questioned.

"What?" Juliana mumbled, the toothbrush muffling her words.

"I saw Olivia come out of Cole's room," Jackie spilled.

Juliana widened her eyes, spitting toothpaste into the sink. She turned on the faucet to clean her mouth. "They're both weird. I can't imagine someone close to me fucking me over."