"I am not leaving jisung..."he said pinning me on the wall" push me...hate me...hit me...yell at me i won't leave until I get minho hyung back...until I make all of you happy again...i am fine with the fact that you don't love me...but han jisung...whether you liked or not you are mine now...and after all these years I have lost my damn mind...i got sick and tired from this drama...it is time to finish this once and for all" he whispered into my ears...i was too shocked to even react when he leaned in to kiss my head gently before he pulled back and left...what the hell?
I glanced down at my shirt to see a faint stain...did my stitches got open?

Felix's pov

"I am going to explode" I said hitting the table, I was inside my office with jeongin, I talked to seungmin and him yesterday after they saw the news and the younger came to me first thing in the morning" the damn nerve" I added clenching my jaw.
"he was so close all these years" jeongin said making me nod angrily...right under our noses.
"did he say anything about minho, chan or changbin hyung?" the man asked making me shake my head.
"I didn't ask him jeongin, I told you about what happened...i was too angry to care" I replied...it is true that I didn't act like it...but I was so mad...he says he missed me... how dare he?

He even met with jisung, clearly he is trying to enter or life again.
"do you think he knows where minho hyung is?" jeongin asked.
"are you going to tell me why are you so concerned about minho?" I asked back...jeongin odd behaviour whenever minho is mentioned these past years never fails to intrigue me...like he hated him before...now he is always asking about him...it is odd.
"what...i am just asking for you" he said chuckling nervously.
"I don't have the time or energy to argue with you, but I know you are hiding something from me"I said scanning him.

Before he could answer the knock on the door followed by Lia entering the office stopped him from saying anything
"Mr lee you have a visitor " she said.
"they don't have an appointment lia you know I..."
"he said he was sent here by Mr Hwang, that's why I thought it was important" She cut me off making me sigh...what now?
"let him in" I replied nodding my head.
"he is sending someone to talk to you instead of coming why?" Jeongin asked.
" I made it clear to him that our relationship is purely professional maybe he sent his assistant or something" I said shrugging...i doubt that he even understood what I told him but let's see.

As soon as the door opened again both jeongin and I looked toward it, my mouth fell open at the man who just entered...he looked quiet surprised when his eyes fell on jeongin who was as shocked as him.
"hy...hyung" the younger said, I guess that all he was able to say.
"it is good to see you guys" chan hyung said giving us a small smile.
"so we were right...you left with hyunjin...how about changbin hyung?" I asked glaring at the older, he chose to leave a complete stranger without telling us...we knew him for years but he barely spent few months with hyunjin.
"both of us did" he replied glancing at jeongin and then back to me.

"why are you here? Why did he send you?" I asked.
"I lied...hyunjin didn't send me I came here without telling him because I wanted to see you" he answered" I miss my friends...i met hanie but seungmin and you" he added not mentioning jeongin I was the younger face fall at that but didn't say a word.
"so you didn't meet is for six years and now that your boss allowed you to come from whatever cave you were hiding inside you think that you have the right to enter our lives again" I yelled feeling pissed because of how I suppressed my emotions yesterday I am acting out more...but I have all right to be angry.
"hyunjin didn't force us to anything...would you have wanted us to stay and lis to your face? " he said shaking his head.

"i would have rather wanted you to stay all of you" I replied getting up from my chair.
"felix all of us had reasons to leave...i wanted to start a new life away from my dad...a life where I didn't have to hide who i am...or hurt the people I love"his words were more direct to jeongin then me I know it." hyunjin had his reasons.."
"and as I told him....i am not interested in knowing them...he is just a work partner, that's it...and as soon as the deal is over each one of us will go his way"I cut chan hyung off making his eyes widen before he nodded.
"it won't be easy"he murmured but I managed to catch his words" I came here to see you and tell you about changbin and I...i did not want to lie more to you" he added.

"thanks for visiting "I said rolling my eyes.
He nodded sadly heading toward the door and left.
"jeongin are you okay?" I asked looking at the younger worriedly.
"what...i...yes I am fine"he replied getting up"I have to leave...i have some work to take care of"he added running outside the room...well he probably went after chan hyung.
I leaned into my chair shaking my head, wait...he said he met jisung...did he meet him with hyunjin? Why did the older forget to tell me? Again after he hung up on me yesterday he didn't call again....i bite my lips debating if I should call him or not before I decided not to do it now...i have work to do I am already slacking behind.

Minho's pov

"he completely lost his mind" I yelled looking at Mr yun who shook his head.
"hwang hyunjin had always been so blind with love...first with you then jisung and Felix" the old man replied, he literally tricked jisung into marrying him Mr yun just told me...and everyone knows about the deal between lee corps and shin corps...i am sure like Felix didn't know who he was signing a deal with.
"I am confused" I said shaking my head.
"how so?" the man asked.

"I am angry that he is doing this and at the same time happy...felix and jisung had suffered a lot these past years uncle...all because of me...and my choices...i want them to be happy, hyunjin could do that...but I am afraid that he is going to be too blind with his feelings like you said" I explained" as smart as he is... when it gets to the people he loves, he becomes too emotional...I saw it once after the death of his friend...he was devastated uncle he looked like he had given in on life"I added taking a deep breath.
"look at the bright side, if hyunjin finally fixes things with the boys maybe you will have the chance to reunite with them again..."

"never" I yelled making his eyes widen" I am never going back to them...i am not the same boy they loved...i am a criminal now...i have blood on my hands...the last thing they will want or need is someone like me"I added.
"hyunjin is looking for you everywhere you know minho...he knows that you work for the dark stone...he won't stop....he start even asking members about you" the man said.
"well he will never find me...he is looking for minho, I am hoseok to them..and not anyone knows about my existence" I answered.
I don't like going on missions with other members and even if I do I hide myself...only the ones close to the boss know my face and they will never talk or he will kill them.

"are you ready to meet soyeon?"Mr Yun asked.
"no" I answered honestly...she is my dead brother's girlfriend and soon my finance...they think I am hoseok and the one who died is minho...i took his place years ago I took advantage of the fact that I was hit on the head by Felix that night and lied to the mafia about my memory...everything changed that night...i didn't tell chan, jeongin and hyunjin a lot of things...i said I didn't know who kidnapped my brother or why...but I knew...this is why I wanted to stay away from them...because my mission was to make the man who stole him pay for his sins...