✮⋆ Trailer 1 ⋆✮

The Trailer setup is inspired by @BookwormtoWriter from her BroZone Sleepover story, that story SLAPS I suggest y'all check it out if you haven't yet.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[AT POP VILLAGE]

* Poppy, Branch, Viva, and the BroZone brothers are having an argument over... some stuff *

John Dory: "OH, SO IT'S MY FAULT!?"

Clay: "WHAT DO YOU THINK, BRUH! OF COURSE IT'S YOUR FAULT SHE'S DEAD!

Poppy: *tries to pause the argument with a smile* "Um, guys—?"

Bruce: "WHY DO YOU THINK WE DISBANDED LONG AGO, JOHN DORY??? BECAUSE OF YOU!"

Floyd: "Guysss, PLEASEEEEE—"

* Suddenly, Peppy appeared and was able to interrupt the argument without having to say much *

Peppy: "Guys, I have some important news for you."

Viva: "What is it?" *Gasps in excitement* Are we going on a road trip!?"

Peppy: *chuckles* "No, Viva. It's about BroZone's grandma Rosiepuff."

Branch: "What about her?"

Peppy: "Well..... she may have been reborn."

Clay: "Excuse me?"

Branch: *begins to get emotional* "Really?"

Peppy: "Yes, rumors have been spread that our ancestors have lived multiple times before, and there may be proof that those rumors are actually facts."

Branch: "Well then we have to find out if grandma is really out there!"

* Poppy, unlike herself, actually hesitates on the idea of it *

Poppy: "And-and what if she's not?"

Branch: "It would be worth giving it a try, Poppy."

"