Poppy's Plan/Love Train

Start from the beginning

🎶Just call me angel of the morning, angel🎶

🎶Just touch my cheek before you leave me, baby🎶

🎶I'm going down into the bunker, angel🎶

🎶And I'll be sippin' on coffee in the morning, baby🎶

"Good morning, Branch!" Poppy yelled from behind and this startled Branch as he let out a scream and jumped, which in the process spilled his coffee and while Ruby woke up from both Poppy's outburst and Branch's started scream before realizing that she still had food in her mouth and continued eating.

"Poppy, you didn't sleep on it" Branch said to her.

"Not a wink" Poppy says and Branch adds "And you probably got a crazy plan" and walks towards the table with Ruby following behind him while Poppy says "And, yes, I do. I decided the Bergens need a new holiday, and nobody knows holidays better than us! We'll just give 'em one of ours".

"Really?" Ruby asked, sounding surprised as she poured herself some coffee from another cup Branch gave her as he asked Poppy "And why are we doing this?" and then Poppy says while coming over, pours some coffee in Branch's cup "Bridget is my best friend. They deserve to have a day of dancing and singing and costumes and presents and glitter!" and then takes a sip before saying while giving Branch the cup back "So much flippin' glitter!".

"Poppy, are you sure this is a good idea?" Branch asked and then Poppy says before taking out her scrapbook and explains the plan "Absolutely. This is what I do. I take care of my friends. And this is how we're going to do it. First, break into Ruby's home and get her on board" and this made Ruby look at Poppy dumbfounded as she said "Excuse me?".

"I'm in!" Mini scrapbook Ruby says. "Next, break into Branch's bunker and get him on board" and Branch said "What?" and mini scrapbook Branch says "I'm on board!" and Poppy continued, "We set off for Bergen Town, and we arrive with as much dramatic flair as possible. We see Gristle and Bridget...".

"Hey" Scrapbook Gristle said before scrapbook Bridget says happily "Poppy! Ruby!" and then the scrapbook girls hugged each other, "...and do some hugging. We pitch them our holidays... Their minds are blown!" and both scrapbook Gristle and Bridget's minds were literally blown. "And that's how we're going to give Bridget and the Bergens a new holiday!" Poppy finished as on the last page, the word 'Holiday' pops out as it sang "Holiday!" and it sprays glitter in Branch's face.

Just then Cooper, Biggie, Satin, Chenille, Smidge, Guy Diamond and Fuzzbert popped out yelling "Holiday!" and this made Branch jump and let out a startled scream again and the coffee spilled again, but this time all over him. Ruby then pulls out a napkin and holds it out with a sheepishly smile to Branch, who looks at himself before sighing and says "I'll go put on some pants" and walks off, but not before grabbing the napkin from Ruby.

Later at the Caterbus Stop

"Certain her holiday mission would be a success, Poppy chartered a ride on the Caterbus Express"