It was Cale, he used the Dominating Aura, but something felt different about it. It was as if he hadn't used it to its full power before. Especially Ron and Choi Han, who had been there when Cale used it on the dwarves, noticed the difference. Right now it felt more like an invincible force suppressing them, before it felt just like immense fear overcoming them. The difference was incredible – it was on par, no, it was superior, to Dragon Fear.

Yet, for some reason, Alberu didn't seem to be as affected as the others. He still had a clear head and he wasn't forced to his knees – even though both the powerful vampire Duke and the old ancient dragon were. It was strange, but he could even stand up properly and walk, he just felt a little bit shaky.

"S-sorry-"

Cale didn't let Nyar speak any further as he released the Dominating Aura on the others and centered it on the white haired man, making it even more violent and aggressive. Almost immediately, Bud and Glenn jumped up and approached Cale while Rosalyn didn't trust her legs to hold her.

She was a powerful, highest grade mage, someone even a dragon acknowledged – and yet she couldn't do anything but stare at the two men who were weaker than her approach the man who caused her to be in this state. Perhaps it was because the three of them knew each other for a very long time, perhaps it was something else; she couldn't quite put her finger on it.

Her head then turned to Alberu.

The crown prince in disguise was standing with his head high while he was observing Cale with crossed arms. She did not understand how he was standing, let alone how he wasn't trembling in fear when even Bud and Glenn were, not to speak of Eruhaben and Duke Fredo.

"Hey, hey, hey, Cale, let's not pressure him until he passes out..."

Cale did not look at the Mercenaries King as he asked him to stop, nor did he stop. It was the opposite even, for the next ten seconds he maximized the pressure on Nyar, then finally stopped.

"So you suggest I let him off the hook, huh? Is that the fucking bullshit that you're proposing to me?"

Almost immediately, Bud shook his head hectically, almost as if he'd die if a single wrong move would have been made. And that was the truth, actually. Cale Henituse, he was a very special character. He was always calm and composed, no matter the situation. He was the pillar that supported all of his allies, friends and family. Hell, he was someone every single one of them needed. He was smart and always came up with all sorts of plans to destroy the White Star or at least anger him. The problem arose whenever Cale got angry. His calmness would vanish, yet he would still manage to somehow hide his emotions behind his stoic expression, yet his eyes would tell on him.

That was also the only "angry-state" his friends and family have ever seen him in. Whatever he was doing right now, it was unfamiliar and uncommon, but it sure as hell felt dangerous.

"Don't get me wrong, Cale. That's not what I s-"

"Is it not?"

Cale wiped his hands on his lose shirt and ignored his friends at last as he turned around. He couldn't bear to see any of them. He had trusted them, enough to leave Dodam around them when he got drunk. He would have never thought that they managed to make him cry.

"Hey, let's talk-"

The redhead ignored Nyar's voice and presence completely as he walked towards the table filled with empty liquor bottles. Behind him, Jeremy and Roman started talking with each other and Nyar, afraid of what he would do next, but Cale didn't pay any attention to that either. That's right, he didn't have to pay any attention to that either way.