"it's close but not quite," she said with a small laugh as she lifted her cards to briefly cover her face. "it's actually when we were asked to drive to that dinner place near set to pick up lunch for everybody and we made friends with those two little kids in the lobby area while we waited. but my favorite memory that we made repeatedly is either our sleepovers or our early morning coffee runs."

"oh, that is such a good memory," he said, smiling fondly at her. " those kids were really fun."

"ugh, they were. though they kept beating me at rock paper scissors so i don't really appreciate them for that," she joked and dramatically rolled her eyes.

"i always want to say the time we drank an entire bottle of rosé and got very deep and personal but then i remember that it's my favorite memory of ours," he said, bringing forth a long stint of laughter.

"oh my god," she gasped as she doubled over in laughter. "oh, that's gold. i'd like to change my answer to that."

"who knew a bottle of rosé would bring out your life story," he managed between chuckles.

"you're stuck with me forever because you learned far to much that night," she told him, swiping at her eyes. "okay, what songs can i sing every word to no matter what?" she transitioned with a small smile.

"mm, you've got quite a few," he said as his eyebrows rose. "everybody wants to rule the world by tears for fears. come on eileen by dexy's midnight runners. back to black by amy winehouse. and a whole slew of eighties songs that we'd be here all day if i mentioned. you've got a good memory when it comes to song."

"i do. i love music," she said and let her eyes fall shut.

"you do have headphones in a lot," he softly added, adoration settling into his expression as his eyes slid to her lips before traveling back up her face.

"got anymore questions for me?" he asked and tilted his head, eyes remaining softened.

"i've got one more," she replied and a poorly imitated australian accent. "what was your first impression of me?"

"i was completely and utterly enamored by you- even though it was rather obvious you didn't really want to be at the chemistry read," he said, beginning to laugh when connor buried her face in her hands in embarrassment.  "no, you were very homesick so i don't blame you," he chuckled as he leaned forward to pat her knee softly. "but were very captivating and magnetic right off the bat. i remember just really wanting to be your friend and wanting to be around you more. you were like magic. you still are."

"and look at us now," she said, cheeks burning red as she nodded. "together every chance we get."

"that we are, connie girl," he replied with a grin.

"okay, it's your turn," she said, a glint shining in her eyes. "you got any questions for me?"

"i do," he nodded and lifted his card. "i'll shoot that question right back at you - what was your first impression of me?"

"that you were very kind and charismatic. you were very magical," she answered, biting at her lower lip when he tilted his head. "you were just so quick-witted in making me laugh and feeling at ease when i was the most homesick and tired i've ever been and i knew then and there that i'd do just anything to be in your life any way you'd have me. i absolutely loved you and i've never known anyone like you."

"really?" he asked as his grin widened.

"yeah because i missed my family so much and i was going to have to be away from mary for the first time awhile and we're so super close and i was just kinda sad. not kinda, i was so sad," she said with an sheepish laugh. "you were just everything i need. then and now."