"Chapter 2"

Y/N POV ~

I was still sound asleep until I smelled something burning coming from the kitchen. I immediately woke up from the smell. I got it from the floor and walked towards the kitchen when I got there. I found that NamJoon had been trying to cook something, but apparently it didn't quite work. He was panicking he wasn't really sure how to put out the fire. So I decided to help him out. I immediately threw water on it and immediately the flames went out. I was quite relief that I woke up in time. He was literally about to set my whole house on fire, but I'm glad that I was there in time just before it happened.

Y/N: NamJoon what on earth are you doing?

NamJoon: I was just hungry

Y/N: DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW TO COOK???

NamJoon: no I don't know how to cook actually...

Y/N: YOU WERE SO CLOSE TO BURNING THE WHOLE HOUSE DOWN

Namjoon: I'm sorry I didn't mean to

Y/N: it's okay I guess...

NamJoon: I know I messed up I'm going back to the bedroom..

NamJoon then left back to the bedroom. He looked very sad despite how scared I was. because he almost burned down the house I couldn't help. I feel bad for yelling at him like that I must've made him feel bad and hurt his feelings as well. I threw out the burn food that was left on the pan. I wanted to go check on him, but I wanted to make some food for everyone before going to see how he is, after cooking for just a few minutes the food was finally done. I said it all on the table and now it was time to tell everyone to come and eat if they were still awake which I knew that they were still asleep since he had a rough day yesterday.

I walked on over to the living room and I saw that Jungkook and Yoongi were still asleep and surprisingly they were still cuddling each other. I didn't want to wake them up but I had to

Y/N: Yoongi? Jungkook wake up

Yoongi: what is I- wait Jungkook why are you hugging me

Jungkook: what I love cuddling what do you expect

Y/N: also came to tell you that breakfast is ready

Jungkook: yea we're coming

Yoongi: hey where is Jin wasn't he here

Jungkook: pretty sure his in the bathroom

Y/N: oh alright let's head to the kitchen now shall we

They both sat there for a couple of minutes on the couch before slowly getting up and heading to the kitchen. I fold them in where somehow everyone else is also there. JHope is already eating. I counted how many members there were I was shocked to see that there were only six of them there I remembered that NamJoon went to the bedroom because I made him feel bad earlier ago

Jimin: guys where's NamJoon?

JHope: when I woke up I saw him sit on the ground and he looked upset

Y/N: you guys eat I'll go and check on NamJoon

Everyone nodded in a left the kitchen, and went towards the bedroom when I got there NamJoon was laying in bed. His wings were out. His wings were covering his face. He looked very upset. He probably felt bad from earlier ago, but it was my fault. I shouldn't have yelled at him like that. I went near the bed and sat down next to him. He didn't talk to me at all. He just laid there silently I got worried so I decided to break the silence by trying to talk to him and maybe apologizing as well and hope he forgives me.