𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝘼𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝘽𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙂𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙊𝙫𝙚𝙧

Amanda, Daniel, Addison and an increasingly sick looking Laura stalk down the corridor. Nervous.

Before Laura faces palms literally into the floor.
Making Addison quickly looks over.

"Wow she's always falling down somewhere." Pansy says rolling her eyes.

"Oh, shit." Amanda mumbled as she kneeled down, helping her to sit up.

"No. We can't stop." Addison says while looking at Laura and Amanda who are on the floor as she's breathing heavily.

"She's got a point. There's literally no point in stopping for Laura of all people." All Slytherin students pointed out.

"Shit." Amanda whispered pulling Laura towards her.

"Oh, my God." Laura whispered as the other two watched them.

"We've been here for two hours. If what that tape says is true, then in one hour, the front door will open." Addison explains.

"That may be true but considering how bad you guys look and probably. You will not make it besides none of you have gotten an antidote." Poppy points out.

"Think logically lady." Athena scoffs.

Amanda looks over at Addison. "We're not gonna make it that long."

"Exactly unlike Addison she's being real realistic." Moody nods in agreement.

"That's a real winning attitude." Addison says hateful.

"She's just angry that Amanda is right and she herself is wrong." McGonagall points out.

Daniel looks over at Addison. "She knows what she's talking about."

"Oh, yeah?" Addison asked looking at him.

"X marks the spot." Laura whispered with trouble breathing.

"She found the clue? That quick?" Harry asked.

"What?" Amanda asked looking at her.

Laura is pointing up at something on the wall a grimy, framed picture, skewed at an angle.

Two cracks run through the center of it...forming an x. "X marks...marks the spot. There's the answer."

"I wonder what the answer is gonna be." Many students mumbled with curiosity and wonder.

Addison looks over at what Laura was pointing towards.

Addison approaches the picture, her hand rubbing against the glass with Daniel looking over, removing it from the wall with caution of a bomb squad member.

There is nothing behind it.

Tense music starts playing as she unlatches the frame at the back, opening it.

"I'm not getting a really good feeling about this picture." Remus says shaking his head.

A photograph falls out, fluttering to the floor. Addison scoops it up and freezes.