,, A Treasured Confession ,,

Note: This takes place after the 3rd anniv!! i hope you enjoy :3 (i apologize if this is short awawawa, i based this off one of my hcs and im lazy as shit)

"So, Today is the day." Kohane tells herself as she wakes up.
She runs down the stairs, eats breakfast and goes to school.
As soon as she arrives, shes greeted by Minori with a hug! huh, Kohane's all red now.
"KOHANE-CHANN!!" Minori says."M-Minori-Chan-!! Ah.. Do you mind meeting me at the park after school, 8pm...?"
"Of course!!" Minori said as the bell rang,
"See you later Kohane-chan!!" she says running to her first class.

First Period, Kohane can't stop thinking about Minori. Neither can Minori stop thinkingabout Kohane, It seems the idol girl also has feelings for her..

The school day seems so long.. but finally, its lunch.
Minori is with her idol group, "MORE MORE JUMP!"
Nonstop talking about Kohane and her amazing qualities.
"I have a feeling you have a crush on this girl Minori, its kindaaa obvious-" Airi points out to Minori.
"EH?!.. NO I DONT!!!"
"You're a really bad liar, Minori. *fufu*" says Haruka.
"Well, im planning to confess to Kohane when we meet at the park later-!!"
as soon as mmj heard that, they're now swarming Minori with excitment and tips.
"QUIET GUYS!! KOHANE MIGHT HEAR US-!!"
The bell finally rings and everyone carries on to their next periods.

- Last Period -
(Last period is so long...) Kohane thinks to herself, The bell finally rings and Minori and Kohane hurry to the park.

- The Park -
Kohane sees Minori walking her way, she waves as her heart beats fast, shes never confessed to anyone before!
"Heya Kohane!" Minori says
"Hi Minori-!! I- uh.. lets find a spot under a tree to sit down near, its kinda hot..!"
they find a tree and sit down, Kohane finally tells her.
"So, Minori, You're the bestest friend ever and-.."
"Ever since last year i've... I've liked you..- actually, LOVED you..."
Minori, shes speechless, she didnt expect this.
"I-..", Minori stammers"I love you too..!!"
They're both just there, having no absolute idea what to say, or do. They're both just in shock.
Out of nowhere, Kohane leans in and- they kiss.
"I'll love you forever, my idol."