6k SPECIAL. ( edited )

I slowly let out a sigh of relief as the class had ended. First day of the school year and I thought that the last day was tough. But today....today was like no other. I had to settle 4 to five fights in a span of 8 hours. But I was glad that this was the last class of the day and I only needed to finish up some paper work and I'm set to go home. I put on my headphones and walked towards my office and sat down as I started to review the paper.

" God is this kids dumb or just don't want to write. This is gonna take freaking hours" I thought as I aggressively put x mark on the put quiz. I rubbed my eyes as I put my fingers on my forehead.

I rose my head up to see who had entered my room. " Hey kokoShibo what are you doing" Mr Kibutsuji said sitting down across me. " Hey...nothing just grading the papers of the dumb kids I'm teaching." I said rubbing my forehead. " Wow these. kids are dumb. Nah total stupid asses. " " I don't know man... I teached this idiots for freaking whole year and when I do a pop quiz this idiots proved that they are morons" I said holding the bridge of my nose.

" Maybe you are not strict enough. Or your students just a tad bit too distracted by something" he said cupping his chin. " Aghh. This is hard." I said putting my hands above my head. " Take some advice from the pro. Be more strict with them and show who's boss when the throw mean pranks on you. Literally make your self look intimidating and ruthless " he said taking some papers to check them.

A few hours flew by and we reviewed all off the pop quizzes and got up to leave. I stretched my arms and legs and let out a yawn. " Oh I am so about it with these shits always failing my class" I said walking towards the door " thanks for the help by the way" i said looking at him.

I put my hand on the knob and tried to turn it and open the door but it wouldn't budge. " Oh my god this is the freaking third time this week. I really need to get that thing fixed" I said trying to open it by turning it the other way as all ways when it got jammed. " Why what happened." Muzan said getting up from the couch he is in. " I don't know man... It's jamed " I said hysterically turning the knob while laughing awkwardly.

" Well I didn't lock it when I came in" he said coming over to me. " We are officially stuck in this room" I said holding my nose bridge. " Let me see if I can call for help on my phone" i said walking towards my desk in search of my phone. " Shit!" I cursed as I saw it was on low battery and powered off. " It's on low battery and didn't bring my fucking charger with me" I said throwing it on the couch. " I left it at my office" he said sliding down to the ground.

" What do we do now?" I asked as I popped down on the couch. " Guess we have to wait until someone finds us" he said leaning his head against the door.

It felt like hours fly by as i attempted to scream as loud as I can hoping someone would hear, or trying to kick the door down. He just watched in amusement as I tried to get us out of here. I am very surprised about how calm he is in this situation. " What are you looking at" I asked as I cought him staring at me. " Nothing just that your fly is down" he said pointing at my crotch. I zipped it out as a blush creeped up my cheeks as I muttered the word " purve " as i turned my back on him.

Hour flew by with us not talking then I saw something out of the corner of my eye that was peeking out of my drawer. I walked towards it and opened the door as a wire was inside it. " An extra charger!!" I said as I started to run walk towards muzan to tell him the good news.

But unfortunately I tripped on something and closed my eyes to wait for the cold hard ground in my face but it never came. I slowly opened my eyes to see muzan looking at me. I was caught by muzan. We were in a typical k drama pose in which the female protagonist is in the male protagonist arm and look like she was saved from falling. His face was so close to mine that I thought he is gonna kiss me

(Like this from ' my secret romance' I don't watch k dramas but I know what it is when I see one of these scenes when I am scrolling through the internet

(Like this from ' my secret romance' I don't watch k dramas but I know what it is when I see one of these scenes when I am scrolling through the internet.)

My face became red as I stuttered to get my voice out. My voice was like gone as I just mumbled inaudible words. " Uhh..I-I foun-nd a-a charg-ger " I said zoning out. "Oh are you ok do you need medical attention" he said ruining the mood. " Yes I'm fine I found a charger and we will be able to get out soon" i said clearing my voice and getting off of him and dusting my self off.

Some time later the janitor came and let us out of my office. We said our good byes and went out separate ways.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hello there fello readers, I wrote this cause we had hit 6k a while ago so in this chap i put a twinge of spice. do you like it. Sooooooo a spoiler for the next book ima be writing,

I decided I will make this in to a book named ( ȇ̈ȓ̈r̆̈ŏ̈r̬̂ )

So pick one of these ships to write about.

°Y/n + one the kny characters
°Y/n + all the kny characters ( herum) ( is that how it is spelled??!)
Kokoshibo+muzan
°Giyu+tanjiro
°Tanjiro+ kyojuro
°Muichiro+nezuko
°Yandre kny characters+ y/n
°Sanrmi + giyu

Or any ship y'all want just comment it
I hope you have a good day or night and as always

Remember to be hydrated and drink plenty of water

Your beloved
~y/n chan~