🅣🅗🅔 🅛🅔🅖🅔🅝🅓🅐🅡🅨 🅖🅞🅐🅛🅚🅔🅔🅟🅔🅡

Începe de la început

"Akari..I'm sorry. I failed you as a captain and friend,"

" Is that so?" I smiled and he looked at me.

"Captain,until now you checked the practice menu for the team and cheered us on. I've been noticing your efforts."

"Sure,Endou is a magnificent player but so are you. I know that you are the one who can definitely help this team and you will always be."

" Maybe that's what coach meant after all,don't lose...the spirit," I smiled

Michinari gasped a bit before turning again to me." You're right,I'll be a captain in my own way not like Endou,"

"There we go!" I smiled as we walked back to our spots.

"Everyone! I know you may not want to listen to me right now but just hear me out,"

"We came from the island to save our soccer and have fun,we have been through a lot even on the island and we still had fun,what changed?"

"With all due respect captain,are you telling us to have fun during the semi-finals?" Goujin asked.

"Yes! I am, we used to play soccer having fun even though we lost sometimes. We can still do that now as we play against Tonegawa Tousen. Whether we win or lose,we should not lose the spirit. We are all unique in our own way and I think we should play our unique way of soccer,don't you think so?" He said as everyone fell quiet.

"....."

"Yeah,you're right!"

"Sakka yarouzze!" I cheered out of the blues.

"Yeah!"

I smiled at Michinari as we ran forward. Norika passed me the ball and I dribbled past the midfielders using twilight.

I got to the defence line and passed the ball to Kozoumaru who used fire tornado to the side and Goujin adjusted it once more catching Endou off guard.

"Darn! I thought it could go in.." Goujin said as he ran back with Kozoumaru.

"Yeah, he is annoyingly persistent!" Kozoumaru said.

"You guys should do that again!" I said as Michinari ran up to us.

"Akari is right,Majin the hand is weak at the sides. If we could catch him off guard from the sides,we could score a goal!" He explained.

"Good idea but how will we do that exactly?" Goujin asked.

"I could use Inabikari dash to kick it to you at the sides," Asuto said.

~~~~~~
I kicked the ball to Asuto who used Inabikari dash to kick the ball to the sides for Goujin.

"I'll show you my natural instinct!" He said as he redirected the ball earning us a point.

A defender tried to stop it with his head but he couldn't and his left temple got burned severely.

We used the same trick twice but Endou being the very Endou I knew,stopped it but it still had some power to it.

~~~~~~~
We started feeling exhausted together with Tonegawa so I distributed my energy to my temmates.

Then the player got replaced by another one I hadn't heard of before." Ponko Tanukigahara,"

She had a tail and a leaf on her head...she kinda resemble the mascot,the racoon.

I shook my head to concentrate but the second she stepped onto the field she got past us, boy was she fast!

Golem got the ball from her and she took it again but so did he.

~~~~~~~

The match was fierce and down to our last minute I kicked the ball to Michinari,Kozoumaru and Asuto.

They used their new hissastu flying colours and scored a goal against Endou.

The whistle blew... We won!

I was over the moon and as we were walking back,Endou walked up to me.

"Akari! It's good to see you!" He said giving me a bear hug.

"It's good to see you too,Endou! I promised I would take on the world with you and win the championship,I will do just that!"

" I can see, I promise to make it to the world too. I can't wait to play with you again,"

"Thank you Endou!"

~~~~~
As Tonegawa left Endou suddenly turned back," Minna, let's play sokka together again!"

" Yeah!"

I smiled then I turned to Michinari and I noticed he hurt his foot." Great job out there,captain. Even though you had to make a sacrifice,"

"Thank you,Akari."

『Thank you very much for reading, I appreciate it. If you liked the chapter,do not forget to vote. Bye❛‿˂̵✧』