𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

Comincia dall'inizio

Mr rabbit walking besides mady whilst Cheshire was on her top hat. Absolem was on his usual spot on her right shoulder. As mady was drinking a new cup of tea she noticed the two boys beside her, arguing. "What are you two arguing about, this time?" She sighed as she rolled her eyes. "Mady is sick of this" she was VERY annoyed this time. The boys stressed, knowing that when she is mad she will make everyone else's day worse. "We weren't fighting! We were just... wondering when it is tea time!!" Yuno said, nervously. Mady's personality then switched. "Well why didn't you just say so!! Mady has everything for a tea party!!" Mady exclaimed happily as she made two six tea cups appear. She passed one to everyone, leaving one for herself. "Todays tea is called lavender haze!" She exclaims proudly. Everyone drank their tea happily as they walked.

Madyline was the best tea maker in clover kingdom, many had payed to even try her tea. Though, she'd always make nobles pay extra. She wasn't fond of most nobles, madyline only had one noble she enjoyed having tea parties with, her name is noelle Silva.

As they were walking, yuno spoke. "Just so you know asta... you won't become the wizard king." Asta shot up, flabbergasted. "Because I will be the wizard king and make mady my wizard queen" yuno stated bluntly. Mady spat out her tea, as well as her three talking-animal friends. Asta was just stood there, with his jaw dropped. Madyline's three companions were bickering with yuno the rest of the walk to their destination, mady was blushing immensely. Asta knew yuno liked madyline, but he didn't think he'd outright say he'd marry her. Right in front of her and her companions at that. The bickering quickly subsided as they had arrived at their destination.

As mady and the others walked inside the place to get their grimoires, lots of loud whispers were heard throughout the room. "We it's those commoners from the foreseen realm." Said a noble boy. "But that girl, she looks and walks like a noble. Why is she walking with commoners it's disgraceful" a noble girl had chimed in with a sour face. Madyline's three companions walked over to the spiteful nobles, asta following them with a scowl. Yuno walked to madyline and pulled her close, covering her ears. "Don't listen to them madyline. You're the most beautiful and amazing girl I know." Yuno softly whispered in her ear. To which madyline smiled. "Thank you, yuno". Madyline's three companions as well as asta walked over with a smile on their faces, as madyline looked over to where they came from. She saw the nobles who were whispering about them, on the verge of crying. To this, madyline smiled. "Thank you, I don't know what I could do without you guys" madyline had a toothy grin, madyline's three companions chimed in. "Be thankful, because we aren't leaving any time soon" they had a small smile on their faces. After a couple minutes of waiting, an old man. "In my lifetime, i havent seen a single person from this side of clover kingdom become a magic knight. I hope at least one of you all will become a magic knight... AND I MEAN IT!" As the old man screamed the last part, madyline was busy have a tea party with her three companions.  "Look at all these grimoires!! I wonder which one is mine!" Asta had stars in his eyes as he looked towards the floating grimoires. Suddenly, a green grimoire came in front of yuno. It was a four leaf clover. "Your grimoire looks so cool!" Asta and madyline said at the same time. "Thanks" yuno replied bluntly, which was because madyline was so close to him. Practically, a feather width away from him. Her eyes were fixated on his, blushing as she saw the distance the two were at. Many around were whispering, which they did not hear as they were busy fantasising, asta was cooing at the two. Whilst madyline's three companions were protesting. Stopping madyline's daze was a purple checkered grimoire. It not only had the four symbols of each kingdom, it also had a crown. With silver details, the grimoire looked most extravagant, but also fitting for the unique girl. As if it was made for her. Exactly... for her.

But madyline could not focus, as she had wondered where asta's grimoire was. She had ignored the whispers about her for the first time, not cowering at the loud remarks. However the old man had bowed, many others had whispered as the old man yelled. "BOW TO THE PRINCESS" he yelled, and all the nobles around had did exactly as he said. They knew what the grimoire meant, but it was not the same for the trio. As everyone got up, asta asked "where is my grimoire?" To which, the old man had replied with a confident glare, as if looking down on him. "Try again next year". Though he cowered when madyline had glared at him "you shall not speak to him that way" it was as if she knew what to say. When she sure as hell didn't. She was confused 'why is mine so different' or 'how did I know what to say' she was scared. Scared that she, herself did not know what she was. She hugged asta, comforting him. Ignoring her thoughts, focusing on her friend. Her older brother. Her family. "It's okay asta, I just know you won't be without a grimoire" madyline smiled as she walked hand in hand with yuno to leave, gripping onto his hand as a sign she was scared. She was trembling. 'What am i? Am I a monster or a saint' Truly, she was scared of herself. If this power had gotten to her head, consumed her. Would she be the same person her family knew? Who yuno knew?

As they were walking, a retired magic knight had come before the two. She had left her companions with asta. They were reluctant to leave her, but they understood she wanted someone with him. The retired magic night spouted nonsense. She didn't want any part of it, not now. "Mady is mad, may you please step by" she said with a
cold glare, one yuno had not known before. Yuno stepped in front of her, knowing that she wouldn't want to use her magic on someone when she herself didn't know what she could do. The retired magic knight had chain magic. He wanted to take their grimoires and sell them. Knowing that he can't use another's grimoire. When yuno was found on the floor, mady grew mad. Ironic, isn't it? But before she could do anything, Mr rabbit, Absolem, cheshire, and asta flew out of her grimoire. Mady king snapped out of it. "Mady nearly lost control.." madyline was at her breaking point. As she kept repeating those words, Mr rabbit tapped her shoulder, along with Absolem and Cheshire. They pointed to asta , a grimoire appeared before him. As if he knew how to exactly use it, he slashed the retired magic knight. Then, asta got held by chains. "You? The wizard king? You don't even have magic!"  the retired magic knight stated.
        "You're right, he won't be the magic king" yuno chimed in.
"See! Even your friend thinks you won't-" the retired magic knight said.
         "Because I will be the wizard king! And asta is my rival!" Yuno cut him off.
"Not having magic, is MY magic!!" Asta cut the chains with his sword and took down the retired magic knight. Madyline smiled softly. The retired magic knight and his friends ran away and the trio smiled at each other. "That was eventful" madyline laughed. The others nodded in agreement and began to walk. "So how did you guys go through my grimoire?" Madyline asked, tilting her head. "Well I guess it's time for you to know" Absolem spoke. "We are actually your guardians of some sort" Cheshire spoke bluntly, with his usual grin. Madyline had a shocked face and Mr rabbit just nodded along. "Mady doesn't know why she is shocked when she already guessed it." Madyline just smiled and continued walking as everyone laughed.

As they walked up to the step of the church, everyone was waiting there to welcome them. "Father! Sister lily! Everyone!" Madyline ran up towards everyone and hugged them. Even if they were only gone a few hours, madyline loved the people of the church.
No, they were her family.