Sypnosis

Eros Sebastian. A guy who has a frozen heart. A guy who doesn't believe in fairytales - to that endless Once Upon a Time and to that shitty thing called Happily Ever After. Wala siyang pakialam sa kung anong mararamdaman ng iba. Wala siyang paki kung may masaktan siya.

He is heartless, and everyone knows that but no one knows that sadness lies behind those expressionless eyes. No one knows that tears and pain are behind his mask. No one knows that behind that ice cold heart is a broken guy. A guy who is stuck in the past. A guy who wants to turn back in time. A guy full of regrets. A guy who's hopelessly waiting for a girl whom he know will never come back.

Will the clock stop ticking and go back to the time where she is still there smiling at him?

Kasey Marie. A hopeless romantic. A girl who believe in fairytales that no matter what happens always ends with a cliche happily ever after.

A girl who dreams of being a Cinderella who is saved by her oh so perfect prince charming. But that was before, when she was still not awaken by the slap of reality. She then realized that fairytales don't really happen in real life. She is no Cinderella, and he is no prince charming. There is just no way- a prince won't hurt his princess right? Forever... just exists in movies and novels. But still... In her heart she's still hoping, and secretly praying that someday, she will finally meet her prince charming.

What if the past came haunting her? Can she run away from it thinking that it will soon be tired chasing her?

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 27, 2015 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Miss Invisibleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें