"I hope.." John Dory muttered.

Dreamcloud saw that the brothers were going to arrive soon, she needed to find a way to stop them but she didn't know what would be able to.

"What am I going to do?! Those stupid brothers are almost here!" Dreamcloud complained.

Nightlight was sitting down with Crystal in his arms, lightly bouncing her on his knee.

"C'mon hon, they obviously care a lot about their niece, maybe we should just-" Nighlight got interrupted.

"Don't even think about it, we can't lose Crystal to them, we finally have a kid and I'm not giving her up, for anything" Dreamcloud explained.

"Well I'm not sure what else we can do" Nightlight said.

"Well whatever it is we need to think of it fast ughh! We should've locked their critter up better" Dreamcloud pouted.

"We won't get anywhere by complaining let's just try to think of some ideas" Nightlight said.

Dreamcloud saw Crystal giggling on Nightlight's knee and calmed down a little as she picked her up.

"How much longer do they have?" Dreamcloud asked.

"According to my calculations about 20 minutes" Nightlight replied while observing the hourglass timer.

"We still got time to slow them down, chocolate bunnies!" Dreamcloud called out.

The chocolate bunnies stood in front of her waiting for orders, saluting to their queen.

"Gather as many as you can and find a way to block their path" Dreamcloud ordered.

"But how are we supposed to block their path? Their critter vehicle is 3 times our size" One of the bunnies asked.

"Just find a way now go!" Dreamcloud pointed to the path as they quickly left.

"Do you think they can stop the brothers?" Nightlight asked.

"They have to, Crystal needs to be protected" Dreamcloud replied, gently stroking Crystal's hair.

Rhonda continued running up the mountain they were making good time and would reach the top soon.

"Do you think Crystal is ok?" Clay asked.

"I think she's fine for now, I don't think Crystal can tell that they're not her parents, they look almost identical to Poppy and Branch" Bruce replied.

"We'll get Crystal back to her real parents soon, Branch and Poppy trusted us to look after her and there's nothing in this dimension that'll stop me from saving her" John Dory said.

That's when John Dory saw all the chocolate bunnies blocking their path, Rhonda came to a stop right in front of the bunnies.

"You have got to be kidding me" Bruce said.

They got out of Rhonda to see what was going on, the bunnies were standing still and it looked like they weren't planning on budging any time soon.

"Hey can we please get past? we need to save our niece" Floyd tried asking nicely.

"Sorry but we can't, we're just following orders, you'll have to find another way" One of the bunnies said.

"Orders? She's just cheating at this point" Bruce said.

"We just can't allow you to pass, sorry" Another bunny shook his head.

"Now what do we do?" Clay sighed.

John Dory thought for a moment and that's when he got an idea of what they could do to get past.

"Remember how you distracted grandma so we could sneak out to play squish ball?" John Dory asked.