𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙨, 𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙨, 𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙨

Kerry and Rigg look over at the walkie takie hearing the talk from a walkie takie in the monitor room.

"Oh I forgot about them listening in to the conversation between the trio." Seamus says with a roll of his eyes.

The scene changes showing John and Athena sitting in the same seats from before with Eric sitting in a chair near them.

The people who like the father and daughter duo smiled as they looked at them on the screen.

John is in the middle of rambling dissertation. "You see, Detective, Darwin's theory of evolution and survival of the fittest, based on his little trio to the Galapagos, no longer applies on this planet."

"I don't see what any of that has to do with anything." Ron says in confusion.

"What's he talking about?" Harry asked.

"Science." Athena deadpans at them.

Eric has his hand on his forehead in annoyance.

The Hoffman family and John started laughing at how annoyed Eric appeared on the screen.

Bellatrix, Tom and the Lestrange brothers started cackling as they didn't like Eric themselves and loved seeing him in anger.

"We have a human race that doesn't have the edge or the will to survive." John looks at Eric.

"Is he saying that's why they make people play those games?" Game player students asked curiosity.

"He's very right." Moody nods in agreement.

Eric boils hitting the desk in anger as he's had enough. "What the fuck do you two want?"

"I sure it's hard to remain calm, right? Especially when your son is locked with other kids on a monitor right?" Athena asked him smugly.

Eric fights for control of his rising rage. Tries to calm himself for a beat. 'I can't give you two what you both want if neither of you tell me what it is."

"We're told you what it is." John says looking at him. "Just remember the rules."

"Exactly they've told him that jwt exactly but he's not listening." McGonagall says.

"They have but he's obviously ignoring them talking and the consequences that follow him." Rabastan says rolling her eyes.

Mark rolls his eyes at Eric on the screen.

"No, you two said you wanted to talk. Then you two said you wanted to play a game. You're both talking, but it means nothing!" Eric yells at them.

"Yelling at them seems like a plain dumb thing to do because it's not part of the rules." All horror movie fans pointed out.

"Listen it's simple as that." Amara rolls her eyes.

Athena looks at her father who looks at her before playing with the straw in his water.

Jigsaw's attention drifts to the I.V. tubes connected to him. It's almost like he's talking to the universe... "What do you think the cure for cancer is, Eric?"