." Zhou Huanting never expected that the unlucky grandson who didn't open the door would blush out this terrible thing.

Nervously subconsciously looked up to look at the eldest grandson, Zhou Huanting saw Du Yuchen rushing up with a blue face, and said that Du Yuxin, who was like a ghost, stared at Du Yuxin, who was playing tricks, and asked.

"What did you just say and escape, you tell me clearly"

Du Yuchen's expression Du Yuxin was actually still afraid, and subconsciously shrunk his neck and was a little short of breath.

But in a blink of an eye, he thought that he couldn't take the car, and his grandmother, who kept saying that he loved him, not only didn't give him a car, but even refused to give himself food when he saw that there was delicious food in the baggage, he immediately became angry.

In addition, seeing that this hateful big brother's head and hands were fixed by wooden shackles, Du Yuxin became bolder, and felt that no matter how terrifying Du Yuchen's face was, it was not enough to justify, so he didn't look at the old witch around him at all, and immediately crossed his waist and shouted.

"Phew, you're a nasty ghost, I'm not afraid to tell you, my grandmother doesn't hurt you at all, my grandmother has always hurt me when you raided the house, grandmother in order to send me out, Tete took me and Brother Hao to quietly change people's clothes, changed our identities, and let Mama Du escort us to escape secretly, for fear that we would be hurt a little, grandmother didn't inform you, you are a nemesis, if you know each other, Hurry up and pull me away, and treat me as a cow and a horse for my master, if this is the case, I will consider reluctantly allowing you" The more Du Yuxin's mouth spoke, the more he didn't speak, and the eldest grandson's face became darker and darker, Zhou Huanting was anxious and shouted, "What bastard did you say, Du Yuxin"

It's a pity that it's too late.

only listened to someone's scream, Zhou Huanting, who had the intention to stop it, only came out with the scolding in her mouth, and the eldest grandson who was full of anger over there had already kicked out, kicking the fifth child to the ground on the spot, not to mention, the eldest grandson was so cruel that he stuck on the neck of the fifth child, and spoke viciously.

"Very good, you are very good, you say, keep talking"

The sudden change made Du Yuxin confused, and by the time he reacted, his whole body had been trampled under the feet of the hateful nemesis, and he felt that he was going to suffocate.

With both hands, he pushed the stinky foot stuck on his neck, and the itching in his chest made him cough wildly.

Du Yuxin tried his best, seeing that there was no possibility of getting rid of it, the stinky foot on his neck was still gradually increasing his strength with his own resistance, Du Yuxin finally panicked, hurriedly looked in the direction of his mother, and shouted hoarsely.

"Mother, mother, save me, help, cough cough, me, mother"

Everything happened too fast, but in the blink of an eye.

Liu Xianya, who was not far away, heard her son's call for help, and hurriedly looked away from her husband in front of her, seeing her son's tragic situation, Liu Xianya couldn't care about competing with her aunt to please the man anymore, she looked frightened and panicked, turned around and pounced on Du Yuchen.

"Ah, you nemesis bitch, let go of me, let go of me"

Liu Xianya's mournful shout, mixed with Zhou Huanting's anxious scolding in front of her, in the face of Liu Xianya's beating in an instant, Du Yuchen was unmoved, but looked at Zhou Huanting directly, with doubt, hesitation, disbelief and expectation in her eyes, Du Yuchen said.