KISS ME , KISS ME WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED ! / Rules , Form & Roles .

Start from the beginning

006 : FORM ━━

The application form will also be set out below , and the way it goes is that : you should comment down the OC's name . Then , you should reply to that comment of your own , with the form application of that very OC , being filled. Please , do use the application form that I've presented out and try not to use any fonts for instance . Because I might not be able to read it properly !

007 : ROLES ━━

For the case of roles , many people can apply for the roles down below . No one is restricted from doing so , until the OC submission timeline has been closed . The specified role section will be describing the character to give you all a glimpse of the what the character should be like . Do make sure to pick a role that would be best suited for your OC , and no they cannot be reserved . Though : you need to also put a backup role too .

008 : QUESTIONS ━━

Ask away as many questions , as you want ! There will be a section , where you can ask questions : whether it be based on the OCs or on the whole basis of the plot !

009 : GOOGLE DOCS ━━

Honestly , Google Docs are fine to use for applying , as long as the link works !

010 : FACECLAIM AGING ━━

On another note , about faceclaims , they should match or be similar to the age of your OC and it should match or be able to surpass as your OC's ethnicity . Also , I don't want a faceclaim of an old man playing as a child , that's literally impossible . If you're want to pair two OCs together , make sure the faceclaims are around the same yearrange as each other . The limit is around 23 years , no more than that .

011 : GIFS ━━

In terms of GIFs , your OC should at least have a good number of GIFs : so that some of them can be used for the CASTING ROLE and for certain chapters too ! Although , if there isn't a good number of GIFs , then there should be some good photos then !

012 : PASSWORD ━━

The passwords are who your favourite superhero character is AND to post this on your message board , in order to give this Apply Fic more recognition !

013 : FINALLY ━━

Have fun && ask questions , whether you're unsure of something on here !