Although she doesn't know why she wore it on the original owner's body, she has a temperament that takes things as they come.

In her last life, she was found to have congenital heart disease when she was born and was thrown by her biological parents at the entrance of the orphanage. Although the director of the orphanage, Yuan, was a good man, he not only adopted her, but also raised money for her from well-wishers in society. Treatment, but her disease is terminal and the doctor said it would be difficult for her to survive to adulthood.

Sure enough, she died before her eighteenth birthday.

Because of this disease, she didn't even have the chance to go to school. She couldn't do anything, so she could only stay in the orphanage until the last moment of her life.

But now God has taken pity on her and given her a second life and a healthy body. Even if the original owner comes back in the future, it would be good for her to enjoy this kind of freedom for one day before then.

It can be seen from her memory that this should be similar to the China of the 1960s and 1970s in her previous life. She had also heard about this period from Dean Yuan before. Life in the past ten years has been difficult. For ordinary people, Having enough food and clothing is a luxury. And she also confirmed this statement from the memory of the original owner.

She is currently in a place called the Big Lotus Production Team. Her family is an ordinary peasant family. In addition to her parents, she has three older brothers and one younger brother.

As the only girl in the family, she was quite favored. At least in this age where boys were generally preferred over girls, the family provided for her to study until high school.

Moreover, when the original owner was not very good at studying, saying he was studying was actually an excuse to avoid doing farm work.

Before Wei Xuan could continue to think about how to live here, the door was pushed open with a creak from the outside, and Wei Xuan quickly closed her eyes.

The visitor was Wei's mother. After leaving work, she remembered that her daughter said she was not feeling well in the morning, so she wanted to come and see how she was doing.

Opening the door and seeing her daughter still lying on the bed, she walked quietly to the bed and touched Wei Xuan's forehead. She probably didn't feel anything strange, so she pushed Wei Xuan: "Nier, wake up. Wake up, get up and eat."

Wei Xuan pretended to have just woken up, rubbed her eyes and stood up, calling out from memory: "Mom."

Mother Wei smiled at the flowery little daughter in front of her: "Well, don't go to sleep now. If you go back to sleep, your sisters-in-law will whisper about you behind your back again. Get up soon. Mom specially asked your sister-in-law to steam it for you." Eat a bowl of eggs."

After saying that, she reached out and handed the clothes she had put aside to Wei Xuan. Seeing her starting to put on clothes, she gave her a few more instructions before getting up and going out.

Wei Xuan was getting dressed while thinking about what Wei's mother had just said. The original owner had three sisters-in-law. The eldest sister-in-law was the most obedient, so she won Wei's mother's heart the most. Even Wei Xuan liked this sister-in-law the most.

Because every time Wei's mother favored Wei Xuan, only the sister-in-law would not show displeasure, at least on the surface.

As for the other two sisters-in-law, the second sister-in-law loves to worry the most, staring at trivial matters all day long, for fear that her own house will suffer a loss. And the third sister-in-law had just been married for half a year. Wei Xuan lived on campus when she was in high school, so she didn't have a deep impression of her because she didn't get along with her much. But what Wei's mother was most dissatisfied with was this daughter-in-law. She had murmured several times in front of the original owner. The original owner also had a prejudice against her.