Reign of the New Chairwoman

Start from the beginning

"I wonder if there is a game we can play. Molly should have at least one board game around here."

"Uh, Darryl? You might want to see this!" June called out for Darryl, still keeping her attention outside the window.

Curious, Darryl looked out the window and let out a gasp upon seeing a bunch of skeleton-like ghosts flying around Brighton.

"Whoa! What are those things?" Darryl asked.

"They are the ghosts that my family and I captured!" June explained. "Jinx must have been able to free them!"

All Darryl and June could do was watch in horror as the Frightmares caused chaos and destruction throughout town. Just when they thought things couldn't get any worse, they took notice of someone walking up to the front door of the house. They gasped in shock when they realized that the person was Ollie, or Jinx possessing Ollie's body.

"Oh no!" Darryl and June yelled in unison before rushing downstairs.

Back downstairs, Pete and Sharon can hear frantic knocking at the door, followed by desperate pleas for help from Ollie. It was at that moment when Pete and Sharon opened the door to see Ollie, trembling in fear.

"Ollie, are you okay? What happened?" Sharon asked.

"Oh, Mr. and Mrs. McGee! I'm so glad to see you! Jinx just released all of the ghosts my family and I captured! Just look out there!"

Molly's parents soon realized what Ollie was talking about as they noticed countless ghosts causing havoc all over Brighton. Unlike the ghosts they were used to seeing, these ghosts were more frightening with skeleton like-appearances.

"This is terrible! Quick get inside!" Pete said so Ollie won't be caught in the middle of the chaos.

Before the supposed ghost hunter could take a single step, Darryl and June rushed down the stairs to warn Pete and Sharon about who they were really talking to.

"Mom! Dad! Wait! That's not really Ollie!" Darryl yelled.

Pete and Sharon didn't even have time to question it before Jinx used her ghost powers to grab Pete and Sharon by the throats and lift them in the air. They both choked in desperation before Jinx threw them against a wall, knocking them both unconscious.

"No!" Darryl came rushing towards his parents.

Darryl kneeled down to check on them and was revealed to find out that they were still breathing. He soon stood up before glaring at Jinx in anger.

"You monster!"

"No need to get upset." Jinx replied, having no remorse for what she had done. "Just tell me where the Chairman's cloak is, and I will be on my way!"

"It's not here!" said June. "You won't find Molly or Libby either! Neither of them of here!"

At that moment, Jinx gave June a glare that gave her chills. Even though she knew it was Jinx she was talking to, June still felt terrified being face to face with this evil version of her brother.

The glare on Jinx's face was soon replaced with a smirk as she replied, "If Molly and Libby aren't here, perhaps I should take a couple of hostages until they return!"

As Jinx approached them with her scythe, Darryl and June exchanged a couple of worried glances, both of them knowing exactly what Jinx had planned. They could only hope that Molly and the others would return from the Ghost World soon.

Meanwhile at the Ghost World, Molly, Libby, and Scratch spoke to the Ghost Council as they told them about all the trouble Jinx was causing them. Hearing this surprised the Ghost Council. They knew that Jinx was obsessed with becoming the Chairwoman, but they never thought she would go as far as possessing a ghost hunter.