"I know you probably don't want to but we could talk and walk around the dorms. I mean we're classmates and I feel like I barely know you," you suggest breaking the silence. "when we're done eating obviously." You are not entirely sure why you suggested it and you aren't sure what is response is going to be.

His red eyes narrowed onto you, and you could tell he didn't expect you to suggest that either. "Sure,"

"I mean I'm just saying because you know we've already been here for like a whole day--did you say sure?" You weren't expecting him to agree in all honesty. You thought it would take a little bit of convincing.

"For real?" You say fighting back a smile. Why did that make you so happy? "Why not?" He shrugs and you guys both go silent again, you smiling to yourself as you finish your last bites of food. Bakugo, finishing his last bites while actively avoiding looking in your direction for some reason.

When you saw his plate was empty you debated saying anything to avoid looking eager. You were happy he said something first.

"You ready?" he asked standing up from his seat. Again, you tried not to seem eager and slowly stood up after him. "Yeah," you nonchalantly said. "So what are we doing laps around the dorm and...icebreakers?" He questioned with a disgusted tone.

"Okay well when you put it like that it doesn't sound fun," You say with an eye roll.

The route you were taking to walk around the lounge was just a big circle—more specifically square, due to the garden in the middle of the building.

"This is supposed to be fun?"

"Oh my god, you're gonna find a way to complain about everything aren't you?"

He put his hands into the pockets of his sweatpants and smirked. "If it gets you riled up, yeah." He tells you and you roll your eyes in fake annoyance.

You hadn't taken his outfit into account until this very moment. He was wearing the same thing as yesterday which was a pair of sweatpants and a plain black oversized shirt. Clearly, he was ready for a day of lounging yesterday and you were dressed in casual clothes that were supposed to be covered up by a puffer and sweatpants.

When you remembered you were in the same clothes as yesterday you felt a little embarrassed. You had time to change earlier but it didn't even cross your mind because you were more concerned with eating. Which you thought was a pretty valid concern.

"What, I just wanna get to know more about my new BFF," you joke and he makes a disgusted noise—his favorite thing to do—and says, "I am not your new BFF."

"Relax, you can be my BFF without me being yours, I wouldn't want to replace Midoriya if he was my best friend." You reply and he looks confused and offended. "Who the hell said Deku was my 'best friend'?".

You mirror his confused look and look around the room with your eyes as you guys turn a corner. "Uhm he has...multiple times...in front of you, I've only heard you deny it maybe once out of the thousands of times he's said it."

The two of you are close to the entryway now and you stop right by the door to stop and talk. "Well it's not true," he says defensively. "Right..." You draw out as you side-eye the blond and lean against the door. "I'm serious, L/n. I don't have a best friend, that's a dumb title made up by some insecure extra who probably didn't like one of their friends having other friends." he was rambling.

"Oh calm down it's not that serious, you've made your opinions on Midoriya very clear trust me." You say and now Bakugo is leaning against the door with you.

The door was a little cold—probably from the outside weather.

"How long do you think we have left of this?" He asks while glancing over to you. You let out an exasperated sigh and pretend to think while looking upwards. "Hopefully not that lo—" You cut yourself off when you noticed something above you.

"What?" The blond asks leaving off the door. You don't respond because you're stunned and confused. His ruby eyes follow your line of sight and he sees it too.

Mistletoe, of course.

"Had to have been Mineta." You mutter in irritation, and you hesitantly look back at the blond. His expression nearly matched yours now. His mouth parted slightly in confusion and then he slowly looked back at you.

"Yeah probably..." An awkward pause, and you see his face get a little red but you don't want to make any assumptions. "Do we have to?" He asks and his expression is unreadable.

"Oh no we don't nobody's here and like I don't think there are like any superstitions that would bring bad luck if we didn't." You were quick to respond and shake your head. "Okay...good." he nods.

You were expecting the awakened silence to consume the both of you again but luckily. By some miracle, Bakugo's phone dinged repeatedly.

"When did you charge your phone?" You asked because if you remember correctly it died last night not long after the power went out. "Huh?" He grabs his phone as he responds. "Didn't it die last night?" You add.

He looks confused and then his eyes widen slightly. "Oh, yeah I have a portable charger I charged it." He explained as he scrolled through his phone. You wanted to ask when he did that because you didn't recall seeing that happen. You had been together for the last however many hours and didn't see his portable charger a single time.

So weird.

"Service is back."