"Daph come on, I just want you to meet him!" The black haired girl begs, "Connie, no, do you know how my mom would react if she found out I went with you to see your 'Hoodlum boyfriend', you shouldn't even be dating him! Didn't your parents forbid you from seeing him?" Daphne rants, falling back onto her bed and sighing.

Connie crosses her arms across her chest, "They did! That's why I need you to come with me." She says dramatically, Daphne's expression changes to one of confusion as she sits back up, "And why do you need me to come?" She says, Connie rolls her eyes at her confusion, "So you can lie to my mom, duh." Daphne scoffs, laying back down "Come on, please!" She pleads.

The brunette sighs, "Fine, but you owe me." She says, standing up and leaving her small room, Connie following after happily.

Connie drives smoothly along the road, humming quietly, "You know, I still don't know why I agreed to come with you to see Billy." Daphne sighs. "Because you love me." Connie says, dragging out the 'e' in love. Daphne grumbles and crosses her arms across her chest.

-

The two girls arrive at Billy's house, Connie leading the way to his back field where the rest of the cobras are. Connie hugs Billy tightly, him halfway hugging her back. The black haired girl grabs two beers out of the pack on the bed of white-ish blue broken down truck, handing one to Daphne. "Who's your friend, Con?" Billy asks, gesturing to Daphne, who is standing awkwardly next to Connie. "Oh, that's Daphne, we've been friends for like ever." She replies sweetly.

Billy just hums in response, taking a drink of his beer and continuing his conversation with a brunette boy, who Daphne recognized as Richard 'Eyeball' Chambers, she had seen him an a few of the other cobras in her classes, well, on the days they actually attended school, which wasn't very often.

As the rest of the group begins talking to each other Daphne stands off to the side, awkwardly sipping her beer. "Why'd Connie drag you here?" The blonde teen, or the leader of the cobras, Ace Merrill asks her, snapping her out of her thoughts. "Hm? Oh uh, so she'd have an alibi for when her mom asks her where she's been the whole afternoon." She chuckles softly, Ace chuckling aswell. "Well that's not a very good reason." He says before taking a drink of his almost empty beer. "So Daphne how did you and Connie meet?" Vince asks. Daphne opens her mouth to speak and Connie cuts her off before she could get one word out, "Oh, me and Daph met in like first grade? Maybe second but we've been best friends ever since!" She says, cheerfully. "Does she always cut you off like that?" Ace asks, chuckling after. Daphne laughs softly and nods.

"What a good friend.." The blonde says sarcastically, causing Daphne to giggle quietly. "You know you can sit down right?.." He says to Daphne who is still standing awkwardly next to Connie and Billy who are literally clawing at each other and making out, she grimaces at the two before moving to the bed of the truck which Ace and the beers are sat, she takes a seat next to Ace her cheeks heating up slightly.

Ace notices her almost empty beer and grabs two more out of the box, his being finished moments before. He hands one to Daphne after opening it for her, a small amount of the bitter liquid spilling out and dripping on both of their hands. Daphne mumbles a 'thanks' and takes a drink of the beer, grimacing in disgust at the taste.

"I'm guessing you don't usually drink." He chuckles. "No, I don't. God how do you drink that." She says, giving her beer to the closest person, which was Vince, talking to Charlie about some random bullshit. "Hey, guys, me and Billy are gonna uh go- do something." Connie says, sitting on Billy's lap as he sucks a hickey into her skin. The cobras all laugh and or chuckle at the two, obviously going to fuck or something of that nature. Connie and Billy leave the group and go back up to Billy's house, making out basically the whole way.

About an hour or two later of chatting and bickering about random stuff, Ace wrapping his arm around Daphne at some point. "It's getting a little late, I'm gonna head home. It was nice meeting you guys." Daphne says, hopping off of the bed of the truck. "I'll walk you." Ace says, following after Daphne, instead of replying she just walks away, Ace following. The cobras smirk and make kissy noises at the pair, Ace flipping them off.

The two arrive at her house after a fairly short walk, the duo keeping each other company. Ace walks Daphne to the door, sighing as they step onto the porch, "I had a good time hanging with you and the cobras today." She says, Ace smiles. "Yeah.. it was nice meetin' you." He says, running his fingers through his blonde hair before walking off.

She walks into the house, a smile on her face. "Who was that boy?" Her mother, Alison, says, sitting at the dinning table and sipping on a glass of red wine.

"Oh- uh, just a friend that Connie introduced me to.." She says, in her defense it wasn't fully a lie.. her mother scoffs at her response, taking another drink of the red liquid. "Oh really? Cause to me it looked like that hoodlum Merrill boy." She says, "Why would you be around those hooligans?" She scoffs "I bet it was Connie, always hanging around her no good boyfriend." She says. Daphne just scoffs and walks up to her room, mumbling swears under her breath.

A/N
First chapter 🦅🦅🦅🇺🇲💥🇺🇲💣⁉️💥💣🇺🇲🦅💥💣⁉️🦅⁉️💥🇺🇲