Chapter 30 - Family- zoned

Start from the beginning

Choso really wanted to compliment you but he can't find any words. It was his first time in 150 years, and he was nervous.

'At least I wasn't completely naked when he turned around.' You thought to yourself and sighed in relief.

"Are you comfortable with that?" He asked softly while furrowing his hrows a little, referring to your top.

You nodded "... yes. I think it's just fine."

"Alright. So about the master tengen's barrier?" You started while turning around, trying to change the conversation.

"About that..." Megumi was about to walk up to your direction, but eventually choso stopped him by the shoulder.

"I'll explain." He volunteers to inform the group instead. He stood beside you, and you can feel his warmth.

"Between the doors and the tomb... lies the curse warehouse where jujutsu high stores cursed tools and objects,

It holds the remains of my younger brothers. Even if there are remains, with the six together, the side effect of my technique should provide some guidance. My connection to them will allow me to guide everyone to the correct door."

Choso finished explaining before stepping back so he was now standing behind you as if he was hiding. "Did you get it?" Choso suddenly asked you in a whisper.

You froze for several seconds before deciding to nod in agreement "Ah haha, yeah. I did." You replied trying to sound confident.

'I didn't..' you thought to yourself before looking away from him.

Your attentions shifted back to the group. Everyone was satisfied with the plan. "Good!" Yuki remarked with a thumbs up.

Meanwhile maki shares the relieveness but she needs clarification on exactly who choso is. She was observing the two of you the whole time.

"That's fine but... who's exactly this guy behind y/n?" She asked in curiosity.

Everyone froze in their tracks, and all eyes are now on choso. Then you, itadori, megumi and yuta exchanged looks.

"..."

there was a moment of silence.

You raised your eyebrow at itadori, signaling him to explain instead. He caught it and took a deep breath for a second.

"For now, think of him as... my big brother." Itadori said reluctantly.

Choso was shocked and excited what he heard "Yuji!!!!" He yelled his name out, slightly embarrassed but relieved at the same time.

"Big brother?" Everyone was surprised and exclaimed in unison, except you and itadori.

"The whole time, I thought y/n was choso's younger sister.!" Yuta's mouth was agape.

"Wait..."

"Me too. They're always next to each other, that's because."

Itadori's brows went knitted "Eh what? They're not related.!"

"Yeah my bad, sorry." Yuta was flushed.

"I see that but— okay nevermind i get it now." Maki shrugged it off.

Now, this made choso's heart sunk. 'Younger sister?' He repeated the word in his mind, being hurt.

Your jaw dropped the slightest, being dumbstruck at their sudden exchanges. You slowly looked at choso "Um..." You noticed that he was already looking at you intensely, his face was that hurt.

He don't wanna get family zoned.

"Don't mind them." You tried to assure him. And you have no idea what he was feeling now towards you, you don't see him as a brother as well.

Nor you have romantically feelings for him. Not yet. You see him as your ally— for now.

But for choso, sure, yes he already has ever since the time he saw you being part of that memory. He feels complete everytime you're near him.

You noticed his silence "Okay? Uh.." You slowly looked away, your heart was beating fast.

Choso bit the inside of his cheeks before sighing "Y/n. Do you really see me as your brother?" He mumbled while looking down, and that made you meet his gaze once again, this time it was an instant.

"I- what? No." You disagreed while shaking your head "No of course! You're... you're a friend. My bestfriend's big brother." You replied hesitantly feeling nervous, you couldn't find the words to explain.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

"For now." He sighed before meeting your gaze again.

'What does he meant for now.?' You pondered inside your head.

The two of your attentions snapped back when itadori called out "Let's go!" They are already walking ahead, and you and choso was still behind in the same spot.

"Let's go!" You started walking first while glancing at choso who was still behind.

Wait is he sulking?

You sighed and decided to grab his wrist, tagging him along with you.

'Didn't know he's this sulky.' You mumbled to yourself with a small smile. You find it quite cute.

"Let's all find the doors now."

————————————————————

Pouty choso>> see you in the next chapter :3