"Why you..."

"I think you understand now.so we'll go about sealing gojo Satoru at the appropriate time, in the appropriate place, once we've secured our advantage over him. We'll carry it out on October 31st in Shibuya."

"What about Tsukimura Yurika?" Mahito asked

"I'm going to visit Hyuga today he seems do already have plans to with her. He had a seal especially made for her."

"Dose he know he's you're coming?"

"No. He doesn't know I know where he lives."

"How did you find out?"

"I have my ways.." geto said as he smirked "now, let me go visit Hyuga"

❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁ ❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁ ❁ ≖≖

"Ah, here it is" geto smiled at her enters the house

It was in a wood and surrounded by fire making sure its hard to get my geto got threw

"Hey you!" Someone yelled "you can be here!"

"I just want to talk to Hyuga."

"What do you have to do with Hyuga-sama?!"

"I want to talk about something"

"No! You shall no pass! Go ba-."

"Takeru."

"Hyuga-sama?!"

"It's fine. He seems interesting...come in and follow me. Curios to see what you needed to talk to me."

Geto smirked as he followed Hyuga

Inside the building was a old Japanese styled house but also dark

"Sit. So what is it what you wanted to talk about. And how'd you find out this spot?"

"I have my ways."

"Whatever. So what's the main think you wanted talk about..?"

"Tsukimura Yurika"

When Hyuga heard her name his his eyes changed to anger "what about her...?"

"You have something to deal her right?"

"I do.."

"On October 31st in Shibuya I'm going to seal Gojo satoru. If you come with us and if you seal Tsukimura Yurika both of them will be out of the way."

"That Doesn't sound bad..I do have it right here"

"Is it ok if I bring some people?"

"Sure but who are you bringing?"

"Ryoko her curse technique is quite good. As couple people from my clan and a curse spirit. He was made from fear of thunderstorms and fire. And Shiratori Kotoha most of them are no match for Yurika but it will be a distraction and might be fun to watch. And might as well join in."