"Yurika~ you'll be helping us" Satoru said putting a arm around her "Yuji I'll tell you something can control your time or anything related to time so it won't be easy when you fight her I didn't have it easy when I had a duel either Yurika"

"Even you sensei?"

"Yep. Yurika before Yuji came here did you use a moon curse technique?"

"Tsukimura-sensei can use moon curse technique?!"

"Uh...It's not fully a moon curse technique it's actually just a time curse technique but sends out attacks the one I used is in a moon like shape and when it hits the target it slows down their healing and moon has something to do with the moon. My last name mean moon village the founder of the clan used time curse technique but also found a different to use it too my using the moon which is why my last name is Tsukimura .But anyways itadori-kun I'll help you with whatever you need and I won't be going easier on fighting"
[ (Tsuki)moon (Mura)village = Tsukimura 月村]

"Fighting you? Or both...?"

"Both" Satoru said

"Will... I be alive a month from now?"

"After that it's practical combat. You'll take on and complete several harder missions, you'll learn the basics and how to apply them, and then you'll show off at the exchange event."

"Hey sensei!"

"Yes Yuji-kun?!"

"What's the exchange event?"

"Satoru didn't tell you...? Wait. Satoru were late!" Yurika said

"Huh?"

"The appointment with the principal Satoru! I don't think the principal would mind me being late cause I'm always on time except you!"

"Oh yeah..hehe"

❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁ ❁ ≖≖✿❁ ≖≖ ❁ ❁ ≖≖

Geto hummed as he walked upstairs and opened the door

As he opens the door was led to a beautiful beach

"Sure is peaceful here."

" How's Jogo doing geto?" Mahito asked as he flipped the pages of the book

"On deaths door. Hanami stepped in the save him, so he'll probably be fine."

"You're the one who egged him on"

"Heaven, no. I tried to stop him." He stated and then the door opened "speak of the devil. Jogo, Hanami"

"Glad to see you safe"

"How can you say that when you see me like this?!"

"You're lucky you got off with just that" geto said and shrugged his shoulders and stuck out his tongue