Hey

Hello and welcome to this story!!! English is not my native language so if some things are wrong im really sorry. I hope you'll enjoy this story.

Playlist:
Love me harder (Ariana grande & the weeknd)
Into you ( Ariana grande )
Stay ( Gracie Abram's)
Mess it up ( Gracie Abram's)
All too well ( Taylor swift )
Black Friday ( Tom Odell )
What was i made for ? ( Billie eilish )
TV ( Billie eilish )
Cardigan ( Taylor swift )
My tears ricochet ( Taylor swift )

Playlist: Love me harder (Ariana grande & the weeknd)Into you ( Ariana grande ) Stay ( Gracie Abram's) Mess it up ( Gracie Abram's) All too well ( Taylor swift )Black Friday ( Tom Odell )What was i made for ? ( Billie eilish ) TV ( Billie eilish )...

Bella

Bella. 17 years old. Pogue. Has no siblings. Lives on her own cause her mother and dad left her when she was 12 years old.
Loves the pogues endlessly. Rafe Cameron has a crush on her.

When Bella opened her eyes she couldn't see anything. Last night was crazy. She drunk a lot, but had so much fun with the pogues. She got out of her bed walked into the kitchen and drunk a glass of water. She had a headache. A strong headache. She looked out of the window. She could watch straight to the ocean. At night time when everything was silent she could her the waves. It was an incredible look out of her poor,little, dirty house. But most of the time she felt alone. She didn't feel alone with the pogues around but everytime she was alone, alone with her thoughts she felt alone, lonely, dead. She never really had luck in life. One day her parents told her they are going to the grocery's. She didn't understand why they were going with so many bags and suitcases to the grocery's but she thought they would know what they do. She didn't really care about this a lot. She was 12 years old why should she? Her parents left the home. After 3 hours she got suspicious where they are. After 6 hours she called jj. He came and they were waiting together. After one whole day she went to the police station and asked if an accident happened on the island or anything else. But nothing happened. After 3 days waiting with jj she realised they were gone. She didn't had the best relationship with them but she never thought they would leave her. From that she was on her own. Sometimes the pogues slept at her house, sometimes she slept at theirs, and sometimes she slept alone at hers. From that jj knew that he didn't had a better life than Bella, it still his life was better. He had an parent even though he's always drunk. But Bella had no one since she's 12. I mean she has the pogues but no parent. I don't know if Bella is happy. She smiles and laughs but is she happy ? I know everything about Bella but is she happy?  This is something I doesn't know. Normally you need to go to a therapist after a trauma that Bella had. But she never went to a therapist, her therapy was getting drunk and high in rafe Cameron's house. The pogues doesn't know that she has contact to rafe Cameron and no kook knows that he has contact with a pogue. Bella. The pogues wouldn't understand that. I don't want them to worry about me for getting high and drunk. And I don't want to destroy the imagination they have about me. They know what I've been through, but they know nothing over her and rafe. She isn't dating rafe, she doesn't even like him she just uses him for drugs and alcohol. Something's he's cool but he's also a big asshole.

Bella still starred out of the window drowning in her thoughts. She walked in the bathroom and brushed her teeth on the news did a man say that a hurricane is on the way. She looked outside where the sky was blue and the sun bright. „Hm" she frowned. She walked into her little bedroom and put some blue shorts and a with top on. Under that she wore her gray bikini. The door to her parents bedroom was always locked. When she was 12 and her parents left her she slept every night in her parents bed. Every night she had nightmares about that  day so she locked the room and never went in there again. She walked out of her house and jumped on her bicycle. She drove to jj's house. The blond boy walked shirtless on the veranda. „Bella" he smiled and run to her. He hugged her like he hadn't seen her for over 2 years. „Hey!!" she laughed „what's going on?" she smiled
The boy starred at her for a moment „I'm just really happy to see you. Have you heard about the hurrican?" he asked worried.
„Yes. But I don't know. I don't really care about this that much like the media" the boy scratch  his back „can i stay at your place tonight? We can watch a movie and watch the hurricane" Bella smiled „I mean of course but what's with he others?"
„Kiara, Sarah and john b are coming back tomorrow from vacation" he frowned „ did you forgot?"
„ no your right i....i don't know it was a hard morning" said bella embarrassed. „So what are we doing today petty boy?"
Jj couldn't hide a little smile „whatever you want" Bella looked up the sky „lets go to the beach, the hurricane comes in the late evening  so we still have enough time at he beach" they both jumped on jj motorcycle and they drove to the beach. After spending 3 hours at the beach in the water, in the sand playing games they put their clothes on. They walked to his motorcycle and drove to a little store. They stole bear,food,snacks and water bottles. Bella feels bad for the owners but she has no choice. She has no job, no parent and she needs to keep living so this is the only choice" back at Bella's little hut the sun was setting. When you looked at the ocean you could see from far  away gray clouds with lightnings. They walked in, turned the lights on, sat at the table and started eating. „Bella can i ask you something?" without looking at her. „Sure" the blond boy looked up from his food to look Bella in the face „are you happy Bella?"
Are you happy Bella.
Are you.
Happy.
The question repeated in her head. She looked down at her food „I think so" his eyes widened „you think?"
„ no no im happy. I'm happy" she repeated her answer as if she had to convince herself. The blond boy didn't say anything he just looked at her. Then randomly a strong wind hit the island. Heavy rain and lightning. They walked to the window and starred outside „when you were 10 you was always afraid over lightning and thunder" the boy laughed. „ well not anymore. There aren't many things that scares me anymore" Bella said without a smile but with sadness. He randomly turned and hugged her so thigh like he was scared she could fly away from the wind. The lights were flashing but they still seemed to be okay. Bella walked out of the door on the little veranda she had. It wasn't a big veranda. A really small one. „What are you you doing" asked jj confused.
She looked straight to the ocean „do you think my parents wanted to leave me? Or if something happened to them and they didn't find them" her eyes filled with tears. „ I didn't know. What do you think?"
„ I don't know. Sometimes i think they are alive and they didn't wanted to leave me, like they were forced to do this. But this isn't good for me, i believe that they wanted to leave me, this is easier then thinking they could be out there missing me" after some minutes silent they walked back in the house.