CHAPTER two

Hey people Welcome back  it Charlotte again .
Charlotte pov
As I entered the classroom I sat down at the back seat close to the window. Looking at the sky I heard the bell ring and students started to enter the class they were chatting among themselves that they didn't realize that they teacher was in the class Mr George who is the teacher shouted " can't you guys greet" but no one answered him they instead continued chatting among themselves like  no one said anything which made Mr George to turn red out of anger " You guys let's greet him before he has a BP and they will blame it  on us" said angel and  she was supported by her boyfriend who said "look his already red  like a tomato"  making Mr George to glare at him looking straight in the eye of Mr George he said" I don't fear you George I don't pass your exam because you fail me deliberately so I don't Care  do whatever you want" making other people in the class to shout" that's right his class is boring by the way" Angel turned to smirk at Mr George "ok you guys let's greet him for  real " then everyone greeted him except  for me because I was still engrossed by the bird family on the tree beside the window" I don't need your greetings I already got enough insult" said  Mr George then someone shouted" then why the fuck did you waste our time" Mr George ignored them and turned to look at me" miss Charlotte  are you that special that you can't greet I know your smart but your behavior is terrible" I just ignored and continued to look outside the window until he shouted " Charlotte I am talking to you" I turned to look at him calmly before saying "  I thought you didn't need the greeting  Mr George I Will like you to stay on your own because I am not in the mood for this"  everyone in the class turned cheer for me he just  glared at me before saying"Okay you guys please sit down we are going to learn about American history" he said  while walking towards the board everyone just groaned before going back to their sits.
Like ten minutes later a boy came inside

the class he had curly short hair brown in skin and had almond hazel eyes he wore a black shirt with a white joggers the  girls in my class kept staring  at him making the boys jealous. He just walked in nonchalantly and was about to take in sit like the teacher wasn't present until Mr George said " young man please can you introduce yourself" and that when he walked to the front of the class I knew him from somewhere but I can't pinpoint where "I am Alex Yumin " he said making everyone to gasp and whispered among themselves "he is half Asian so cute" then they started giggling he started walking towards the sit beside me but stopped on track when someone said " is that all you got to say" Alex turned to look at the person and said "yeah that's all got to say but if you add more details your free" then he the sit beside me all the boy who asked the question Could do was turn around and Mr George continued the class I now remembered him he is my neighbor child Mrs Kim yu min child the Korean actress/model married to Mr Stephen a business man and Alex should have a twin sister named yu-- " I  know that I am handsome but please stop staring it's creepy" Alex said snapping me out of my thought that was when I realized I was staring at him I turned my to look at the board before saying "don't be too proud of yourself"and he scuffed at me before looking towards the board.

🍗🥯🍝🌮🍕During lunch 🍔🌭🥞🌯

It was finally lunch time so I locked my locker and went to the cafeteria standing on the line I ordered my meal when it was my turn and went towards my fave spot which is the back seat it is not that I am a nerd or being bullied by someone that I seem lonely no that is not the case because I can't be bullied but I like my personal space I thought as I was about to put my fries in my mouth someone snatch it from me I looked up and saw a witch with pink hair crazy lipstick color like who applies orange lipstick when they are light skinned I think this bitch name is Jessica she is among the cheerleaders she came with her group which also includes bianca Jessica threw the fries on the floor and said " how dare you stare at bianca like that" and then Sylvia said " it's because she is sexy that's why" then Jessica said " Hunter your Les no wonder your dad abandoned you" all this while I was silent until she mentioned him so I snapped and stood up"you bitch who say you should  bring  up my dad don't let me break your neck" I said with my fingers in full fist looking towards Sylvia direction I said" fucker if I want to be gay I won't date someone like you who knows if you have some disease their" her face turned red" you black bitch" she said and I grabbed her hands and twisted it "you better watch your tongue" before I left her Jessica tried to react but Bianca who was frozen stopped her" Jes it's enough let's go before we die " Jessica just gritted her teeth before leaving with her minions. It was after the drama and I sat down that I realized the hall was quiet but I didn't care because In the next second it became noisy I continued eating my  meal until I heard a screeching sound  I looked up and saw two girls one had a purple dyed  at the tips of her black hair she is dark skinned looked vibey with a cool makeup crop top and jeans good  figure while the other pale in colour brown hair almond hazel eyes slender in shape she  looked familiar" can we sit " the white girl said  but I just shrugged and they took it as a yes and sat down with their food I asked them " what are you doing here" the girl with purple hair flinged it and said " I am Stephie I like you because your cool" the other girl said " I am pearl Yu min" I just looked looked blankly at them before saying " so why are you bothering me" pearl smiled and said " we are transfer students we would like to make new friends"  I  said " they are so many people who wants to be your friend I like my personal space " pearl smiled I don't know why she keeps smiling but she said" we prefer you and we also want to stay low key" stephine said" you also play basketball and reason I like you "  I  just ignored them and continued my meal while thinking of ways to avoid them I nearly chocked when stephine said while flickering her eyelashes" we will be the bestest of friends " smiling please someone save me I thought while looking around.
After lunch this two clinged onto me even to my locker people where whispering or looking my way I opened my locker and someone squeak behind me I turned around just to be pushed ( a little) by pearl "OMG you listen to k-pop songs " she said and I said yeah pearl smiled and said"we are going to be the best friends forever " with a smile plastered on her pink lips making her look like a beautiful Korean standard girl stephine groaned and said"  hurry up I have a boyfriend to see" so I locked my locker before being dragged by two of them they dropped me in my class before separating and they class I was having was geography ( I know geography but I love the subject) . See you

AUTHOR NOTE
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed and please tell me if they are mistakes because this is my first story so please support me . Thank you 😁😀