"Then lets go" -Chuuya said grabbing Dazai arm

The four sneaked away and headed to a near by Carnaval.

"Woah this place is sick" -Tachihara said.

"Me and Tachihara are gonna try some mini games meet you guys later" -Junichiro said taking Tachiharas hand.

They left Dazai and Chuuya alone. The two looked at each other and laughed.

"Come on Chuuya lets go find some food im hungry" -Dazai said taking Chuuyas hand.

"Uh sure"

The boys found some food and sat under a near by tree.

The boys talked about random stuff for a while till Dazai brought something up.

"You know i enjoyed are kiss yesterday" -Dazai said.

Chuuya froze he didn't know Dazai would bring it up.

"Uh... i-... yeah me too" -Chuuya said blushing and grabbing his neck.

"Chibi look a haunted room lets go check it out"

"Um ok " -Chuuya said scared.

"Awwww is the slug scared"

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH LETS GO" -Chuuya said storming to the haunted room"

They bought two tickets and went to explore a hauted room. It wasn't that scary Chuuya fought it was pretty funny instead off scary the boys exolored a bit till they went behind a scary little room full off spiders.

"Well this room is just creepy" -Chuuya said.

"Yeah it is" -Dazai said.

"Like spiders really they aren't scray more like creepy-" -Chuuya was cut off by Dazai grabbing his waist and pinning him to the wall.

"Dazai what are you doing"

"What can i say, i just can't resist you"

"Ohhh i see its because im a awesome kisser huhhh?" -Chuuya said smirking and grabbing Dazais waist.

"You could say that" -Dazai said and just started kissing him.

Chuuya kissed back, Dazai bit Chuuyas bottom lip to let his tongue in, Chuuya opened his mouth and they both joined tongues. Chuuya broke to the kiss to catch some air and Dazai moved down to his neck and started bitting him giving him love bites. Chuuya bit his lip letting out quite soft moans so that no one would hear them. As Dazai bitting his neck Chuuya took action and took Dazai's waist also pinning him. Chuuya kissed Dazai passionately and moved down to Dazais neck and also started bitting his neck, Dazai hold his hand against his mouth while muffling small moans. The boys were so happy this finally happened they both graving each otherz touch was out off control. Chuuya took more action and started put his hand underneath his shirt Dazai did the same using his hands exploring the ginders body. As they were still making out Chuuyas phone rang. He broke the kiss to answer the phone.

"YEAH WHAT" -Chuuya said

Dazai moved in closer to the ginder and started kissing his neck while Chuuya was on call.

"Hey Chuuya we got a problem Kunikida knows we are gone they want us back at the hotel." -Junichiro said.

Dazai was still biting Chuuya's neck and leaving chuuya trying to not let out any moans.
He was about to answer but Dazai grabbed the phone.

"Will meet you guys there we are stuck in some ride will see you guys back at the hote." -Dazai said.

"Oh ok sure see you guys there" -Junichiro said hanging up the phone.