𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐎 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 / ✹ 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 ✹

✦ ©️-KANEKISKEN 2023   /    ATTACK ON TITAN  

✦ ©️-KANEKISKEN   2023   /    ✨   ATTACK ON TITAN   ✨

YOU ARE GOLDEN. YOU ARE POWER.
YOU EMBODY ALL THAT SHINES AND GLITTERS.
AND THE WORLD DOES NOT DESERVE YOU
UNKNOWN

INTRODUCTION: THE LOST KINGDOM OF GOLD  There was a Kingdom in the middle of a sandy terrain, hidden from the rest of the world, that history has not known about

There was a Kingdom in the middle of a sandy terrain, hidden from the rest of the world, that history has not known about. A grand kingdom that was built in nothing but solid gold, diamonds as vibrant as the stars at night. Days were hot but nights were cold, a place where fantasy met with reality.

There stood a grand deity where it's people worshipped it like a god. A body made of pure gold, a mouth so monstrous with teeth sharper than swords but eyes as beautiful as the sky. It's power protected the people of the lost kingdom for millions and millions of years.

And when the death upon this grand deity came, the people found a way to keep its spirit alive. The people liquified it's golden body and fed it to the queen, at the time, who was pregnant with a baby girl. Starting a long line of the kingdoms golden protectors and rulers. Many going down in history as some of the most fiercest rulers the kingdom had.

But, like how many of these stories go, the once peaceful kingdom was touched by the deathly hands of war and corruption. For the powers of the golden titaness soon brought greed and evil to its doorsteps. And the last pregnant queen, the last host of the golden titaness, fled the kingdom and has never been seen again.

Nearly erasing the royal families name out of history.....until many years later, that is.

ACT ONE: THE RISE AND FALL OF WALL MARIA

PARIZA AL GHUL is as magical as her name. As soft as the first breeze in the summer time, as bright as the burning sun, as beautiful as a field of colorful flowers. Her skin is as deep as the shiniest of gold, her eyes as bright and periwinkle as the morning sky, and her smile as vibrant as any colors found in a painting.

Wall Maria has been her home since she could remember. A life of grassy fields, birds singing and sunny days made up her entire childhood. Being the only child of a beautiful dress and handmade jewelry shop owner and a Lieutenant of the Survey Corps, Pariza couldn't have asked for a better childhood and better parents.

But soon, those shiny dreams turned rusted the day a Titan destroyed her once stunning home, turning it into nothing but a giant and bloody mess underneath its feet. The day Wall Maria fell was she day she lost her parents.

The only silver lining? She did not see them parish. But she was there when Carla Jaeger was murdered. An image that will forever haunt her nightmares.

ACT TWO: GOLD IN HER VEINS / RUBIES IN HER HEART

GROWING into the young lady she is, Pariza joined the military. Following her fathers footsteps as a decorated soldier of the Survey Corp. Dedicated to help humanity thrive. Wanting to rid the world of titans. But as time goes on, she finds herself questioning her own morals, life lessons and rather her own parents were keeping secrets from her.

Pariza, a dedicated and passionate soldier, uncovers more about what's really going on within the walls of Eldia and beyond that, and the fact that her parents might have came from a place beyond Paradis Island.

PARIZA AL GHUL      /      THE GOLDEN TITAN  VA: Freida Pinto  { Arab, Pakistani, Indian }

PARIZA AL GHUL / THE GOLDEN TITAN
VA: Freida Pinto
{ Arab, Pakistani, Indian }

PARIZA AL GHUL      /      THE GOLDEN TITAN  VA: Freida Pinto  { Arab, Pakistani, Indian }

AUTHORS NOTES: PLEASE READHello! Yes, I am rewriting Golden because the first version is a mess

Hello! Yes, I am rewriting Golden because the first version is a mess. Besides, I want to fix a lot of the mistakes I made in the first version. So here we are! And yes, it is still sad that not many people of color are in Attack On Titan books. So I hope you all enjoy this.

I do dedicate this book to bulletrains REBORN-GODDESS, -CELESTIALAPHRODITE GirlPotterheadXx -missgalaxy -KENZUMA _1SL4ND3R And many more that Wattpad refuses to let me tag for some reason.