04. stalking on imdb

Start from the beginning

username u guys think she's seen the edits of her and that brady kid all over tiktok 😭?

username GET THAT BAG!

dylan.martinez guys she forced me against my will to take these photos for her 😞😞😞
evangelinemartinez womp womp!

_xochitl.gomez ur so perfect
evangelinemartinez HELLO???? LOOK AT U????

username jaw is on the floor rn

username THOUGHTS ON BRADY NOON

username no wonder this girl is brady's celeb crush she's mine now too 🤗

username why is brady always lurking in the likes but never commenting 😞 shoot ur shot

username who is brady and why is everyone talking abt him

username so pretty

natemitch ik somebody who can keep you warm 😊 ***** ****
evangelinemartinez leave
evangelinemartinez i actually hate u so bad
evangelinemartinez this is insane
natemitch DAMN ALL I SAID WAS 1 THING 🙄

_xochitl.gomez i agree w nate's comment!
evangelinemartinez xochitl.

it was pitch black in the martinez girl's bedroom except for her laptop screen and xochitl's phone screen that illuminated their faces. they were both on eva's bed as xochitl was mindlessly scrolling on tiktok, occasionally reposting edits that fans made or videos that she found funny. as for eva, she was stressing out about an essay that she had to write for school. she stared at the word document in front of her that only had five sentences typed out. she's been staring at the screen for 10 minutes now. and like a maniac, she had her brightness almost all the way up.

evangeline buried her face in her hands as she had no idea what to write next and groaned. xochitl took her eyes off from her phone to look at her best friend, "you okay?"

"i'm gonna kill myself. why did i think signing up for AP lang was a good idea?" evangeline complained about her english class. "i hate writing argumentative essays."

xochitl patted her head, which caused evangeline to uncover her face and glare at her. xochitl only sent her a smile and eva turned back to her screen and sighed.

"when is that even due?" xochitl asked.

"tomorrow at 7 am."

"do you wanna take a break?"

evangeline immediately shut her laptop. that was all she needed to hear. she placed her device on her nightstand and leaned over to turn her bedside lamp on. "okay, what should we do?"

xochitl giggled, "you put that laptop away real quick."

"i'm so tired of doing homework." eva shook her head.

"uhhh," xochitl thought about what they could do, "do you wanna go live on my account?"

evangeline nodded excitedly. she always loved going on live, whether it was by herself or with her friends. she loved interacting with fans and getting to know them better as they also got to know her better. it was like a little facetime call.