Chapter 11 - The Ride to Peach Blossom Spring

Magsimula sa umpisa

"This... this is absurd!" Trixie said, everyone else was practically speechless.

"Under-Lord John Brathen, others refer to him as Johnny Boy. A disgusting person he is. John is in charge of the Vaporian people and keeping them in fear, lets just say, he never disappointed The Emperor in here. He caused this." Alyssa said in disgust as she stared out the window.  

"Why Bloodstone of all city names??" Eli asked, too shocked to ask about the labour.

"Bloodstone is a common gem found here, it can be worth something in other caverns, hence the labour all day everyday. Bloodstone is also a reference to the blood shed every day looking for those gems, I'm just glad I'm not in the Smudge Vaporian Organization."

"I can see why, we will put an end to this." Junjie swore.

"We will, I can't test my Staff Blaster yet. I can't use it in the Tournament either, its colour scheme is a dead giveaway. Just get ready your canisters pre-loaded now."

~~ - now its gone, sorry about that

"Train doors closing, beware." The speaker boomed.

Everyone looked at the speaker, it was mounted on the wall, one per carriage yet all shared the same appearance. It was completely grey and the actual speaker itself was a darker shade of grey. It had 2 smaller buttons, one glowed green and the other glowed red.

Everyone nodded to her request, to begin for their fight. The rest of the ride won't have much happening. The clinks and clanks echoed non-stop as the train started back up and began to move.

Under-Lord John Brathen had entered their carriage. He was tall, red headed and had a golden tooth. He seemed arrogant, he carried a long blaster matching his colour scheme. He had no ghouls unlike Clove. His presence had interfered with them, they were no longer free to discuss their plan.

"Hey um guys, maybe we should stop talking about the plans cuz, that Under-Lord you mentioned earlier seems to be nearby." Kord suggested

"Kord's right, we know the plan now, so now we should just wait." Trixie agreed.

"Understood, we should be there in 2 hours, maximum." Alyssa said as she looked out the window.

From then on, everyone spoke in a quieter voice, only hearable by anyone close, in their range. Which Johnny boy was not, nor any of his generals. Johnny Boy wasn't far, but he wasn't close, meaning talking a bit louder then usual about their plans could get them executed. 

"Is Clove going to be there, if so than all of us might need to wear masks?" Eli asked.

"She most definitely will attend, she copes with her losses by gaining victories. She's seen all of us, accept for maybe Kord and Trixie as you guys rode from behind, hopingly covering your faces. I wouldn't take the chance though."

"Nah, I'll be fine, there are other Cave Trolls in the East, you should be more concerned for Trix because there aren't that many red-heads here."

"Yeah, I'll take one, can you toss me one."

"As you wish." She replied while tossing her a mask.

Trixie put on a mask, visibly uncomfortable.

"Pronto will not wear such a hideous thing! They should be admiring my face, not wondering what it looks like!!" He bellowed. 

"If you get caught, that's on you." She said to avoid future arguments.

"Hey Kisimen and Blades?" She said to her slugs. Her Thrasher and Forgesmelter leaped out of the canisters hidden by her hair onto her shoulder.