Third Person's

Wriothesley carefully lock the door behind them, and quickly take Neuvillette to the guest room's bed.

He push down the latter as they continue to kiss each other. Neuvillette can't help but to moan when Wriothesley's hand travels inside his shirt as the latter reaches for Neuvillette's chest.

Wriothesley's kisses goes down to Neuvillette's neck, continuing to give bite marks to his neck as he made sure to not leave any single space of Neuvillette's delicate skin without his mark.

After he's done marking the latter, Wriothesley pull himself away to Neuvillette as he started to strip his own shirt revealing his tone  muscles and packs.

This scenery made Neuvillette blush. He turn his gaze away, but Wriothesley quickly stop him by holding onto his chin, "Are you flustering, my love?"  he teased the latter.

"I-I'm just not used of seeing you naked,"  Neuvillette said as he can't stop blushing.

Wriothesley chuckles, then he hold Neuvillette's hand and bring it closer to his body, letting the latter touch him.

"You should be used to it, because this will not be the last time you'll see this."  Wriothesley said as he wink. Making Neuvillette blush even more.

Wriothesley hold the hem of Neuvillette's shirt as he undress the latter. After tossing the shirt somewhere, he momentarily stare at Neuvillette's milky white upper body. He then look at Neuvillette as he move closer to him again and attack his neck,

This made Neuvillette moan as Wriothesley move down to his chest, giving him some small wet kisses there.

Until he reached Neuvillette's nipples. He gives it kisses first, but after a while he decided to suck it up, making Neuvillette gasps and moan more louder than before.

"A-ahh W-wrio~"

Wriothesley keeps on sucking Neuvillette's hard nipple while he play the other one with his fingers.

Neuvillette moans as he unconsciously encircle his arms to Wriothesley's head to bring him more closer to him.

After making sure that Neuvillette's nipple was pampered enough, Wriothesley then go to the other one and suck it up too.

"W-wrio~ That feels so good~"  Neuvillette moaned as Wriothesley keeps on sucking his nipples like a baby.

Upon enjoying the pleasure that Wriothesley was giving, Neuvillette didn't notice the latter's skillful hand, unbuttoning his trousers.

And within just a minute, he found himself naked in front of Wriothesley.

Neuvillette blushed as he tried to hide his naked body when Wriothesley stop him,

"Don't. Your body is wonderful." He said as he hold on Neuvillette's legs, seperating it to find the latter's hidden gem.

Wriothesley smile and kisses Neuvillette's thighs down to his member, but he got stop when Neuvillette said something.

"C-can I..."  Neuvillette seems like he doesn't have the courage to speak out what he want to say. He's not afraid though, he's just shy.