Chapter 94 - Action!

Start from the beginning

As we stroll hand in hand down the corridor, a sudden voice and hurried footsteps bring us to a halt.
"Y/n! Lizzie! Wait!" we turn around and spot little Julian sprinting towards us.
Without hesitation, we scoop him up into our arms, embracing him tightly.
"Do you promise to visit me sometimes?" he pleads, his eyes filled with innocence.
"Of course, little bear. We still have plenty of things to do together" i reassure him.
"I'm going to miss having you here" he says, his eyes welling up with tears.
"Oh, Julian, i'll miss you too. But i promise to visit you often. We'll have our movie marathons and play games together, alright?" i suggest, extending my pinky finger and he eagerly clasps onto it.
"Pinky promise?" he asks with puppy eyes.
"Pinky promise" i echo.
Before bidding us farewell, Julian surprises us with two letters.
"I wanted to give you these" he says as we place him back on the ground. 
"Oh little one, you're so sweet. What did you write in them?" Lizzie asks curious
"Well, it's actually a secret. You don't have to open them now" he tells us
"Then when?" i ask him
"You will understand when. Please promise me you won't open them until then" he implores us
Lizzie and i exchange a confused look, but then we both nod at him.
"It's okay, little one. We'll do as you told us" Lizzie answers him, and he smiles at us.
"Oh, and can you promise me one more thing?" he asks
"Sure, what?"
"Remember that you two are soulmates" he says, and this instinctively makes us smile
"Okay, my little one, we promise. But now come here and hold us tight" Lizzie says with open arms.
"You will always be our little angel, and we will always be there for you" Lizzie whispers, ruffling his hair
"And i will always be there for you too" he states, hugging us
In that hug, i feel a strange sensation, something i'd never experienced in the countless hugs we have shared throughout the years.
and moving away from Julian leaves even more tension in my heart

——————————————

After officially moving in with Lizzie, time seems to fly by.
We spend our nights staying up talking or making love, and our mornings are filled with hugs, cuddles, and laughter-filled breakfasts.
It's just so perfect with her.
Meanwhile, my mom is temporarily living with Emma until she finds her own place.
My stepfather wanted her to move in with him, but she refused and thankfully, he and i have nothing to do with each other anymore.
My mom is fine, and he has no rights over either of us.
During this time, i've been thinking a lot about my real father.
My curiosity about him keeps growing, but i'm also afraid that he might reject me or be disappointed in who I've become.
"Hey little thinking head, what's bothering you?" Lizzie asks hugging me from behind
"Nothing, the usual things" i mumble, but she forces me to turn towards her to look into her eyes.
"Please tell me the truth" she whispers, caressing my cheek delicately
"I'm just happy Liz, that's it, i'm just so happy with everything that's happening in my life, especially because you're here" i tell her with a smile
"Well, i'm happy to hear you say that honey, because it's the same for me. But you know, just by looking at you, i understand that there's something else. You think about him, don't you?" she asks, and i nod.
"Oh come here babygirl" she says, pulling me into a tight hug as i rest my head on her shoulder.
"You know what? You need to distract yourself" she continues, cupping my face in her hands.
"Liz, i don't have time. I still have to finish my final project and rehearse lines for the show, and-"
"Hey, calm down. You have time for everything. Your project is amazing, and as for the show, well, i would like to remind you that your girlfriend is also your teacher, and you can have all the extra lessons you want" she says mischievously, winking at me
"Yeah but i'm still afraid to perform in front of everyone, Liz. And i don't think your extra lessons are enough for this" i explain nervously.
She remains quiet for a moment and then looks at me again with a smirk.
"Come with me" she says and i look at her confused.
"Where?" i as
"Well, i have to go to the studios for some paperwork and boring stuff for the new film" she explains
"So what?"
"Oh shut up and just follow me" she says, grabbing my hand without even giving me time to respond.