𝙍𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙨 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨

"Who are they?" Jonas asked as he drilled Amanda.

"What did they mean, gas?" Laura asked next.

"Obviously they mean gas." Bellatrix scoffs rolling her eyes at the girl's stupidity on the screen.

"Asking questions after questions isn't gonna get you anywhere any time soon." Daphne says rolling her eyes in annoyance at the people on the screen.

"And how did you know where to find it?" Jonas asked holding it in front of Amanda who's leaning against a wall while sobbing.

"Yelling questions at her isn't gonna get you to safety faster in fact it's gonna show down time." All horror movie fans pointed out.

"Her character is so confusing to me." A few students mumbled in confusion and in agreement.

She doesn't answer, horrified.

"This is bullshit." Xavier says as he marches over to the side of the room where he's standing.

"Well duh of course it is but you're life being on the line isn't bullshit." Ginny mumbled to herself.

"Literally everything to him seems to be bullshit." Bellatrix deadpans.

Xavier sees a small piece of paper on the floor, he looks closely at it before he starts reading it out loud for the group.

"Do not attempt to use this key on the door to this room." He looks at the key in his hand while Amanda looks up at him.

"Seems simple enough to the point that you can't go wrong with the clue." Daphne nods.

"Should be easy enough especially since it's used for another clue." Charlie whispered to Bill who nodded while watching the screen closely.

"What use is the key now for them to have it now then?"Seamus asked mumbling to Dean who nodded in agreement.

"Fuck this, man." Xavier drops the paper on the floor while everybody watches as he starts walking away.

"That's not very smart, cause following rules in horror movies save you. But ignoring them especially at w time like that we'll get you killed." All horror movie fans pointed out.

"It's not smart especially with what we've seen happen to people who ignore there rules." Hermione points out.

The Hoffman family and John looked at each other before they all started snorting at how dumb the people on the screen really are since it's basic rules and there messing them up how?

"Yeah, fuck this. That's a good idea." Gus agrees while pointing his finger out as the rest of the group except Amanda follows Xavier towards the door.

"They are one of the stupidest people to be tested than if they all agree with the two stupid men." Rabastan scoffs shaking his head.

"Rules are there for a reason and that reason isn't to ignore them." Theo says rolling his eyes at their stupidity on the screen.

"Wow he's really dumb for agreeing with him on that." Amara says while shaking her head in disbelief as she couldn't understand the two guys on the screen especially since you have to play by the rules but sometimes you can bypass the rules.