Chapter 3. What it feels to kill.

Start from the beginning

Edelgard:"Regrettable... but there was no other way."

The last bandit fell to the ground by Petra crashing on him. She thrusted her sword on the bandit's abdomen, making him scream. She then retrieved her sword and thrusted it on her neck, killing the bandit.

Petra:*Whispers* "People and beasts are as one. Calm your heart and do not be worried about this killing."

Y/N:"We all know the plan! Focus and stick to your allies! Death to the enemy!"

Everyone nodded and followed the leaders they were assigned to. Caspar followed Y/N going to the right route where a couple of bandits were waiting for Y/N's main army to appear to shoot at them with arrows. The group of 5 bandits looked at Caspar and Y/N and smirked, thinking it'll be easy.

Y/N:"Follow me and stay close."

Caspar:"Yes professor! I'll crush'em!"

The 5 bandits rushed at Y/N who was at the front. The professor spartan kicked one of the bandits and parried the attack of a second one, pushing him behind himself for Caspar to handle. Said boy grabbed the bandit's neck and threw him to the ground just to sit on his torso and repeteadly punch his face to the point his gauntlets were all bloody, the bandit's face a complete mess.

Caspar:"Are all real battles this exciting?! Come on, let's get on to the next one!"

Y/N blocked the attack of another bandit and ducked to avoid getting stabbed by another, quickly slicing the neck of his last attacker, killing him. He suddenly heard the sound of a bow being tensed and turned around to block the arrow just to It being launched at Caspar.

Y/N:"CASPAR!"

He looked at Y/N and glanced at the archer who's arrow was already launched. Y/N had no time to save his ally.

Unless...

After activating Sothis power for the first time, he went back in time to the point where he blocked the attack of a third bandit. This time, while he sucks and kills the forth one Y/N shouted:

Y/N:"CASPAR! THE ARCHER! LOOK ALIVE!"

This time Caspar stood up in time to not only see the archer but also block the arrow with his gauntlets. Curious, he charged at him.

The bandit who was kicked stood up and went for Caspar while Y/N was busy fighting a different bandit. The professor took a Risk and threw his sword at him, scoring a headshot. His attacker smirked thinking now that he was disarmed it'll be easy.

The bandit made a thrust attack Y/N dodged to the side. When the bandit tried to slash at Y/N he grabbed his arm with his left hand and punched him with his right one, throwing him to the ground. Y/N then stomped his foot on the guy's hand making him drop his sword. It was just a matter of grabbing it and slicing his neck.

Caspar got close to the archer who grabbed a sword and entered a boxing state. The bandit went to cut his neck just for Caspar to dodge and counter attack with a hook. Thanks to the Metallica gauntlets he launched the bandit into the air, crashing a couple of meters away from him.

The bandit stood up and tried to smash Caspar's head right open just for the boy to move to the side and gran the bandit's arm, following it with a punch to the elbow. He bent the bandit's arm to the other side the bone going out of his flesh.

Screaming in pain the bandit threw his sword. Caspar kicked the hilt, grabbed it mid air and slashed the bandit's mandible, killing him.

Y/N:"Nicely done kid but stay focus! That archer could've killed you!"

Caspar:"Don't worry professor I have this under control!"

Y/N:"Right, right. Let's move forwards and reunite with the rest."