After Walpurgis/Velzard's Visit

Night has long faded away until the time for its appearance is right once again.

Now the bright and radiant sun has shown its face as its rays of dazzling light washes over the inhabitants of this world.

Such a day was already looking quite beautiful, but...

Rimuru felt the opposite.

While Walpurgis may have ended how he wanted and having all of his problems solved once and for all.

A new problem had risen.

One with a participant of Walpurgis. The individual who took interest with his existence.

White Ice Dragon Velzard.

During Walpurgis a few more instances needed to be solved before the members could officially depart back to their respective lands.

Instances such as, taking a majority vote to see if Rimuru would officially be known as a demon lord. Including Demon Lords Frey and Carrion renouncing their titles and status to serve Milim instead.

Due to that, they could no longer be known as the "Ten Great Demon Lords" among human countries. So a new name needed to be decided upon.

Due to the presence of all demon lords. Naturally a name would be suggested at some point. But all it took was Veldora throwing Rimuru under the bus, even though he tried to get out of it.

While Guy coerced him into so.

With that moment, they are now known as the "Octagram" or "Eight-Star Demon Lords".

Back to the problem at hand.

After all those problems had been resolved, Velzard remembered that she must speak with Rimuru and "Interrogate" him.

The two were now back within Rimuru's home in Tempest since she accompanied him back. Veldora was also present, but he was seated a good distance away. Knowing that if he ran away it would be futile.

Both were sat at a table, sitting across from eachother. Rimuru merely looked towards Velzard with a nervous expression. She exuded essentially the same aura as Milim. One of pure dominance.

She was an opponent like Milim. She was one Rimuru could fight at the current moment, but his instincts told him she was someone he could not win against. Not knowing what kind of cards she had up her sleeve after all.

Velzard had her eyes closed, while a seemingly pure and innocent smile was present on her face. Earlier Rimuru had asked Shuna to bring some tea for the both of them, to which Velzard gladly accepted.

She elegantly lifted her cup of tea towards her soft lips and took a short sip before putting the tea down. Taking a short look at the tea in surprise due to its smooth taste and pleasant aroma.

"So..... what was it you wanted to talk to me about?" Rimuru asked somewhat nervous.

"I just wanted to have a conversation with the newest member of our family. You are a True Dragon are you not?" Velzard asked curiously, although she already knew that answer.

"In a way." Rimuru answer was short, but he then continued. "I am a slime, one that somehow managed to evolve into a True Dragon during my evolution into an Awakened Demon Lord. So, I guess I'm not really a True Dragon."

"Hm, does not matter really. Us True Dragons know when we are in the vicinity of a sibling via our True Dragon Factors. And I get that same sense with you." Velzard spoke softly.

"I see." Rimuru's answer came to be a short response.

"But I must ask, what now for you?" Velzard asked, leaning on the table while using her arms to support herself.