Part twooo

Danny hasn't been home in a few days.Which means we haven't done anything in a few days.A few more then that because he's been busy then had to leave for an event with Arny and them.
I'm just lay in the bed scrolling through my phone ,looking for something interesting to catch my eye.Something does,A photo on someone's instagram story.Its Danny and a few girls...Their in cosplay so that's not unusual,but it's the fact that one of them is he's ex.And she's very touchy as I can see.I know he's not doing anything bad but it's bugging me that she's there.
I get a text from Danny and I don't even care to read it rn.I toss my phone to the other side of the bed and turn over.
Maybe I should just sleep.
About an hour later and I still can't fall asleep.I turn over to my night stand and decide I should try a little...pleasure therapy.;)
I grab my toy and turn it on.Just as I'm about to have a little fun,the door opens."Jesus" I shout as Danny enters the room.
"What a welcome" he says sarcastically as he walks over to my side of the bed."And what were you doing?" He says with a smirk.I try to hide under the blankets best I can.My face surely turning red."N...nothing" I try to keep me and the toy hidden.
I see the smirk that's on his face and I roll my eyes."Nothing?hmmm...Then what's this?" He says grabing the toy.I huff and try to grab it.
"No,not so fast now." He says pushing me down gently.He pulls the covers away then trails his hand down my body.i whimper softly...The picture pops into my head."Off" I say,looking away from him.He hums in response."OFF!" I shout.He moves."What's wrong?"
"why didn't you tell me your ex was going to be there" I ask.
He looks taken a back.He chuckles.Chuckles?What the fuck.I try to storm out of the bedroom,but he grips my wrist and pulls me back,crashing into him."Are you jealous,darling?" I roll my eyes."Were you worried I would start to have feelings for her again?" He's hands trail down my waist."That we kissed.." he kisses my neck."That I....played with her like I do you." His hand slips between my thighs,rubbing that spot.I whimper at the touch.
"Darling I can promise you,I'd never touch another woman the way I touch you.Ill never feel for them the way I feel for you.and I'll never make them feel as good as I make you feel" he says dipping a finger into me,I yelp a soft yelp and look up at him.He smiles at me then whisper"on the bed" I follow his instructions.he kisses down my neck,breaking away to pull my shirt off then he continued.Running a hand to my breast,massageing it then his mouth ends up on my other one teasing my nipple.I moan softly.When he pulls his mouth away I whine,cause so after his hand does to.He kisses down my stomach,removing my shorts.I shiver at the action.He kissing down to my pussy.He looks up at me."Do you need my mouth baby?" He smirks."Do you want it?"
I nod and whimper"no no,words darling.Use your words."
"Please.i need it"
He smirks again and then licks up my slits,earning another noise from me.He smiles,dipping his tongue in and then around my clit.I moan a little louder,my head going back.One of his hands in on my thigh,his other one is pushing a finger into me then a second.I moan his name then bite my lip.
"So fucking needy" he says with a hint of amusement.
He licks up my slit again and that just sends me over the edge."Fuck" I moan out as I come on his fingers.
"I never said you could come baby doll" he looks at me wickedly.I bite my lip as he crawls up to me and kisses me.Pulling away he slides his fingers into my mouth"you taste so could,try" he smiles.