"Don't tell me mahal mo pa?" Risa dared.

Grace nodded slowly.

---

Leni can feel the awkwardness between her and Bongbong. Yes, he's responding to her every questions, they're sleeping in one bed, they're together every breakfast and dinner but she can feel he's different.

"Daddy, do you want me to take a leave muna from work?" She asked over dinner.

He frowned. "Why?"

"Um wala, baka gusto mo lang. Para maka-spend tayo ng time together, or maybe do you want to travel ganon." She suggested, actually wanting to bring up her desire to conceive.

"Busy pa eh." He said. "We're gonna open another mall next week. Baka after nalang nun."

She nodded. "Sya nga pala, pwede bang dito muna saatin si Kring? May business trip sina Grace eh."

He nodded. "Okay naman. Ikaw hindi ka ba busy? Ilang days daw ba sila wala?"

"4 days lang naman daddy. Aalis sila next next day." She said. "Sumama na tayo sa paghatid kina Grace sa airport para saatin na iwan si Kring."

"Hindi ako makakasama nyan, ba. Gabi na ako uuwi." He informed.

"Ohh" She nodded slowly. She badly wanted to spend time with him. "Ako nalang muna. Di ako papasok. Tapos isasama ko nalang si Kring sa school the next day."

He nodded. "Just update me. Sa labas nalang tayo kumain para di ka na magluto."

She nodded. "Okay, dad."

---

Leni went to the airport to send Grace and Migz as they're about to leave for Singapore. After exchanging some goodbyes, she's with Kring and all her stuff. Luckily, Aya was with her plus her driver.

"Do you want to eat muna? Or go to the park? Playground? Where do you want to go?" Leni asked Kring the moment they settled inside the van.

"I want ice cream, Tita." Kring beamed.

"Okay. Let's get some ice cream." Leni declared making Kring squealed in excitement. "Tapos mag mall tayo."

Kring nodded.

They soon reached the restaurant and immediately ordered ice cream. Kring chose the alfresco because it's "mahangin". Leni happily complied.

"Smile ka baby, picturan kita. I'll seend this to your mom." Leni said, holding her phone up.

Kring smiled brightly.

@attylenigeronamarcos So glad we both love ice cream 🍨 ☀️

After a while, Leni heard her phone chimed. It's notifications from ig.