T W E N T Y - F I V E

Start from the beginning

"Have you met her?" Atlas grumbled "Even if we were allowed to date, she would be the last person in this universe anyone would willingly want to take on a date." 

Phoenix ignored him. 

"Heirs can't date" he reiterated "It's because we're hold at a higher standard than the rest of our Pack Members. It's considered disrespectful to date someone, or even fool around with someone, when our betrothed are out there waiting on us." 

"So you can't date pack members" I frowned, my mind whirling "What about everyone else?" 

"What do you mean?" Kassian asked, cocking his head to the side "Whose everyone else?" 

"Members from the other Factions" I said "Like the humans or the witches or someone else?" 

All three of them blinked at me for a second before bursting out in laughter. 

"Holy shit!" Atlas guffaw, wiping tears away from the corner of his eyes "Imagine us with...with one of those Coven Weirdos." 

"Or Vamps" Kassian chimed in, making Phoenix's lips twitch up "Remember when Fynn tried to get with one of the newly turned ones?" 

"The one that said he smelled like a wet moldy rat?" Atlas roared with laughter "Right before she threw him across the bar and into that giant speaker?" 

"He always loved doing stupid shit" Phoenix chuckled lowly "I swear he thinks that since he's a Halve, he's somehow invincible." 

"Yeah, laugh it up" Kass said with a roll of his eyes "You two aren't related to him and don't have to deal with his shit on a regular basis." 

"Yeah, I wouldn't wish him on my worst enemy" Atlas snorted, clapping his best friend on the shoulder "I swear, those genes must clash against each other in that brain of his, making him do the most stupidest and compulsive things at the most inconvenient times." 

"But somehow, he always manages to survive." 

I cleared my throat, redirecting the conversation back to the matter at hand. 

"So, what you're saying is, it is possible to date someone from another faction?" 

Phoenix shook his head "Wolves don't mix well with the other groups." 

"Why not?" 

"For one, humans are fragile and couldn't handle our prowess" Atlas said with a smirk "Witches choose to only intermix with their own kind"

"And, Vampires and Wolves especially don't like each other" Kassian added in "That's probably the only thing those shows and books of yours got right." 

"Why don't they like each other?" 

"Besides the obvious?" Kassian snorted "The list for why they do like each other would be shorter."