Hello there

Hi!

Ok so, I have a book of one-shots in spanish, but because I want to practice my grammar I will do it but in english too, (sorry if I make any mistake in the grammar)

There is not so much to say, just that Varian in most of the chapters is going to be shorter than you (because he is shorter than Raps and she is 5'2), and that it is going to be mostly fluff, because I don't like angst so much. 

And just to make it clear, I'm going to mention what I'm NOT going to write (just for you to know and because if you want to request a one-shot too)

                     RULES:

1: No lemons, and I repeat, NO LEMONS, I don't like those kind of stuff, and if you want to read that tipe of things they are plenty of books with lemons

2:  No Varian x male reader, I don't feel comfortable with those tipe of things, and I politely ask that my opinion is respected (please 🥲)

3: I won't kill the reader or Varian, both of them are going to live a nice happy life together! (as I said, I don't like angst that much)maybe and just maybe I'll kill them, but then somehow they are going to resurrect, I don't like to cry while I read so I won't make you cry either 

4: No swears, (for example sh!t)

5: You can request Au's, but you have to be specific  with the plot and such ('cause I'm not very creative)

6: When your name is mentioned there is going to be this "(Y/N)", there is a thing called "Word replacer, so you can replace (Y/N) with your actual name (my mind blowed when I discovered that)

And that is pretty much it, I don't have a lot of rules so I hope you follow them all :D

Here are the steps to have "Word Replacer", I took a screenshot from a book named "I hear A Symphony" you should read it, I loved it.

(and btw, I already have it, that's why when there should be a Naara is my acutal name, my bad XD)

And that's it, I hope you enjoy my stories!

Bye~

9/12/2023