oneshot

It was raining quite heavily outside, unlike usual, Fiona visited Forger's house but she brought an umbrella
"Senp- i mean Loid...i have something for you...."She whispered
"We got another mission,handler just told me to give it to you"
"I see..."

This mission is different from the previous ones, Nightfall and Twilight will pretend to be a couple. But the question is...why Fiona and not Yor? Because Handler was not sure, fear that Yor would ruin it.But whats the point of this mission..?They need to join the party only for couples to get information about a political couple.

-At the party-

The two of them stood in front of the party wearing gorgeous and elegant outfits.Loid wore a suit and Fiona wore a white dress with a pretty little bow on the chest.They walked in and greeted everyone. To get into this party, they must be invited. Luckily Franky is a well-connected person, he contacted a friend of his, a waiter there to invite them in the name of a friend getting married.

"Ah my friend! I brought my girlfriend here.Let me tell you the good news, both families have accepted me and her ahah.."
"Welp,enjoy yourself!"

They are holding an event on stage. Anyone who wants to participate must pick a card that includes a couple action. To win, the player must perform that action in the most romantic way,scoring depends on the audience.The prize will be a talk with that political couple, also known as the target in the eyes of Loid and Fiona.And of course, Loid and Fiona were the first to ask to pick the cards. They got the "French kiss" card and they will have to do it.
"C-calm down Fiona...! I have to do this for senpai, for the mission... GAHHH im so shy~" Fiona mind are going to explode in no time!

Loid pulled her close, lifted her up and then used his tongue to open her lips.That soft tongue explored inside her mouth, her tongue also began to move, entwining each other...

Even though he completed the mission excellently, something went wrong. Loid and Fiona tried to avoid each other after that day,Because perhaps they have realized their true feelings, Loid is for Fiona, not Yor! Loid and Yor couldn't even do the welcome home kiss, but not Fiona...