☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈𝐈

T H R E E
_________________________

"Don't you give me up, please don't give up."

Dark Red - Steve Lacy
_________________________

Dark Red - Steve Lacy_________________________

══════◄••❀••►══════

It's around 3pm right now, and classes just ended for the day. I was physically exhausted. Nine periods are no joke.

Luckily, I had some classes with some members of the group.

They were a handful, to be honest. Especially Tristan and Wyatt. They were the chaotic ones, but for some reason, I like it.

"Hey, Lia, it's time for your tour!" Olive says, meeting me at the e trance of my last class for the day.

"Oh, yeah. I completely forgot about that." I say.

"Well, that's the reason we're friends in the first place."

She grabs my hand, interlocking it with hers and leading me out of the building. We walked until we've reached the huge front gates.

"Do you mind if the rest of the group comes with us on the tour?" Olive asks.

I shook my head, and then she let go of my hand, bringing out her phone, most likely texting her friends.

My phone had been blowing up since around lunchtime, but I just thought it was stuff to do with the company.

Now that Olive is texting the group, I get a notification on my phone, and it seems a tad bit coincidental.

1 Notification (12:30 pm):

You have been added to "Bitch Club😻😘" by Olive.

Uh oh.

Bitch Club😻😘

Olive: GUYS! meet us at the front gates now

Bestiee: okay. is London w yu?

Olive: yup

Bestiee: then I'm omw🙃

Olive: 🙄