BIRTH OF SUNRISE. ( edited )

Two months flew by. In this short period of time we discovered that akira's right eyes vision was completely lost and only her left eye work. and there is a horizontal scar on the blind eye so she covers it up with a pink eye patch and other than that everything was fine. My tummy was now very big and heavy so Akira always do the chores. I always apologize for the inconvenience but she didn't mind. She was overly excited about the kid or the kids inside me and make sure I do not do any thing .

She was very protective these days and she made my cravings and been here for me when I get morning sick.

Also me and tamayo got closer and build up a lovely relationship. She decided to be my mid wife and been here for me and Akira s recovery. She even successfully turned a person into a demon. Of course she asked for their consent several times and told the outcomes if they became a demon. Luckily he was a patient with not too many days because of his sickness.

I learned new things about tamayo too when I was staying at her house. She only needed a very less amount of blood to survive cause she had got rid of the Kibutsuji curse as so as I did. The difference being I do not need a single drop of blood to survive. She was a pure genius. She did ran a few test to finally make the sirum to destroy muzan for once and for all but with little to no success. But she did continue running tests on me to hopefully archive what she wanted.

As for the human she turned into demon. The name yushiro. Astonishingly needed lesser than tamayo did. And as for his personality. Well in words I can describe him as a bittersweet person who only respect tamayo. But I did felt the growing attraction towards ms.tamayo from the young boy. For his appearance he had mint green hair fading to black. His eyes was lavender in colour. He is seen wearing a a light blue button up with navy blue hakama pants. He had his white kimono Tucked in his pants.

One day
I was sitting on the bench in tamayo sans garden when I felt a immense pain in my stomach. The drink in my hand felt to the ground and the glass shattered as I clutched my belly in agonizing pain. " Oh god Akira!! Tamayo!! Oh god it hurts. It feels like my flesh is getting ripped out repeatedly." Akira and tamayo both ran into the garden and rushed towards me. I looked down to see liquid coming down from my legs. ( Btw he is in his girl firm)

" Shit this hurts so bad.
this is one of the world most agonizing pain ever. " I yelled as tamayo and Akira helped me up from the bench and helped me over to a futon and layed me down. " Kokoshibo I think your going into labour." Tamayo calmly said. " WHAT! I thought my due date was a week far"

" Yes, but sometimes people go into labour before the due date. So I need you to push." Tamayo said. " Akira bring me hot towels from the steamer. Quick" tamayo said calmly. She nodded and ran to get the stuff she needed to bring. She looked at me and said "push! Push!" I did as she told oh boy I was in a shit ton of pain. I screamed out as tears started prick my pain. " Fuck why does this have to be so painful." I said grabbing onto the bed sheets and stuffing some in my mouth to prevent further blood curdling screams jumping out of my mouth

Akira came with a bunch of towel and gave them to tamayo. " Akira go hold kokoshibo s hand for support" she said as Akira immediately went in to action. She came and griped my hand as she comforted me . " You can do this Kokoshibu just push push." She said whispering sweet nothings to my ear. " Just like that kokoshibo i , can see a head popping out."

And with a final push the room went quite as a babies crying sound came. Tamayo wrapped it in a towel and handed it to me. " Hold on I think there is another one in there." " YOU SERIOUS. I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW." Akira squeezed as I couldn't here any of it. " Oh god my head feels like it is pounding. I think I might pass out" I said lightheaded sweating bullets.

The things going through my mind right now was " this should of been muzan holding my hand giving me support. But he doesn't even know where am I." "No no no he is passing out" Akira yelled. " No matter what you do, do not let him pass out. It would be critical that if he do we have to operate on him but his demon so he will regenerate. If he does that we might loose the baby." Tamayo said panicked but staying calm. "Kokoshibo, kokoshibo don't pass out there is another one so try hard to push push."Akira said holding my hand and giving it a light squeeze . She gently tapped on my cheek as I tried to push the baby out.

" Congratulations you had twins!!" Tamayo said wrapping the last baby in a towel and handed them to me. " What are the genders ??" I asked tamayo. " A boy and a girl" she said smiling. " What are you gonna name them??" Akira asked eagerly. " Umm what about kagami for the girl and makoto for the boy." I said remembering the names which daki gave them. I miss them a lot. But if she do come it will reveal our locations.

" They're perfect" Akira said coming closer to take a good look at them. They both look identical to you with some features that resembles him. The children were sleeping peacefully sucking on my breasts. They did remind me of muzan when he is sleeping. They look identical to each other with some minor differences.

But everything turned out well and something tells me that this is a start of a new life I wanted. With tamayo and Akira by my side of every step I took.
-----------------------------------------------------------
So hello there fello readers how's the chap. I finally got to where kokoshibo give birth and spoiler alert : there is going to be a Five year time jump on the next one. So so excited for the next one. We are so so close to the end you guys. And I have mixed ideas for the end . Trust me when I say that the ending is a one that most of the viewers would like

So I hope your having a great day or night and as always

Remember to be hydrated and drink plenty of water

~A/n chan~

( edit: omg this is so corny and cringe i am dying 💀)

✦  🆃🅷🅴 🅻🅾🆅🅴 🅾🅵 🆃🅷🅴 🆂🆄🅽 🅰🅽🅳 🅼🅾🅾🅽 ☆✦ { KOKOSHIBO X MUZAN }जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें