Ajay's POV

Ajay's POV

"mumma i'm here! Kaha ho aap? " i asked mom on call.
"Tera hi intezar kar rhe hai mandir ke dwar per! Jaldi aa! Aur phool le lena mai bhul gyi! "
"aur kuch mata shree? "
"nahi putra"
I chuckled and bought the flowers.

Well I'm Ajay Manholtra. CEO of S&R corporation. Top businessman in India.
Well I'm not fond of doing puja-paath (i have reasons) but I'm here for my family! They are everything for me! It's not that i hate god but, i don't believe in doing all this puja paath and all! I believe that, "jo hona hoga woh hoga"

"haa maa ligiye" i said and gave the flowers to mumma.
"haa chal ab" mumma said while turning to go inside.
When she realized i'm not coming, she looked back. And gave me "kya hua" look.
I raised my eyebrows.
"Beta chal na, radhakrishna ke prem mandir aa kar tu andar nhi jayega"
"mumma mai apke kehne pe Yah tak aaya na? Sab kuch kiya jo maine peechle itne saalo se nhi kiya. Cause i believe in your beliefs! Per mai andar nhi aaunga! "
"bhaiya yeh prem mandir hai. Kya pata yaha ke darshan ke baad aapko bhi aapke jeevan ki premika mil jaye!" Sonal said and i gave her a glare.
"kya aap kabhi kabhi bahut boring-" she was interrupted by ma
"chodna kise samajha rhi hai? Chal andar"
Mumma and everyone left.
I sighed and took out my phone and started scrolling!

Author's POV

It's half an hour and Ajay is still scrolling.
He is wearing white kurta and is looking damn handsome!

He looked inside the temple only to see his family but failed!

When something or someone captured his gaze!

A girl wearing blue Saree. Her back was facing him.
Well the thing that caught his gaze was her pallo which was close to the diya and anytime can catch fire!

He called her many times but she was on a phone call. And when her pallo caught the fire........

Again Ajay's POV

How careless girls are! When her pallo caught the fire i didn't had any option except stepping inside the temple!
Which i had never done!
But for now, her life is more important.

*author : To jana bacha! Khada hokar dialogue baazi kar rha hai! 'Mai aaj tak mandir ke andar kadam nhi rakha hai'*

I ran and lifted her pallo.
As soon as i did it she turned back and trembled a little! 'Little?' my subconscious asked when she was abt to fall! Before she could touch the ground......
Yes, that happened what you all are thinking!
I caught her by waist and pulled a little, our chest collided. She shut her eyes in fear and i saw her face!

Goddess!

I don't know who she is but i was lost in her beauty. No makeup, just a bindi and lip tint. Wearing a blue Saree and some minimal jewellery, she is looking like a goddess!

It's first time i'm staring a girl sorry sorry goddess! That too from so close!
She was holding my shirt tightly and noticed her kangan, but why she is wearing only one?

My chain of thoughts broke when she left me and hesitantly ran away, leaving me lost in her beauty ❤

Priya's POV

I was talking to Shubh my assistant abt the meeting when i felt someone holding my saree.
As soon as i turned,
Meri saree ne mere pairo fas kar, apni aukat dikha di!

I shut my eyes cause i knew I'll fall harder!
*author: yes baby you will😉*
But when i realised i didn't touched the ground i opened my eyes.
For one second i got lost in those deep blue eyes but next second i realized our position! I left him, and ran away as i didn't wanted to make it awkward!
His eyes were beautiful but i couldn't see his face. But I'm damn sure he is handsome, his eyes were so beautiful, so elegant, just looking like a wow! Ek toh aise hi blue mera favorite colour hai, upar se woh khubsurat aakhein!
Wait. What! Why I'm thinking about a random boy, jiska naam to chodo mai chehra bhi nhi dekha!

As soon as sat in my car i noticed that my one gold bangle is missing!
No. Fuck!
I can't lose them. Woh dada ji ki aakhiri nishaani thi!
Shit.

Author's POV

When she left, Ajay came out of his lala land and decided to leave the temple soon!
He just took a step, when something hit his leg. He looked down and found the same bangle. And he also don't know why? He kept them and left with his family!

Meanwhile, here Priya was searching the whole temple but couldn't find her bangles. She even asked the flower vender but didn't find it! She was going crazy, not because they were of gold, she can afford 100s of them but because it was the only leftover symbol of her support system her dada ji!

o(〃^▽^〃)o

How was it guys?

So will they meet again?
Ek kangan priya ke pass ek ajay ke pass!
Words: 1421

Accha laga?
To vote karna!
Please
Please
Please
Please X 100000000000000
Comment,
Share,
Like, aur kuch ho toh kar dena!
Radhe radhe ❤❤