1 - "Farewell without a goodbye."

3rd Person POV

In the principal's office. "You've been here for many years to the point that it's not even an exaggeration if I said I've watched you grew up." The principal said in a joking manner.

"Indeed. It's a shame that we really have to move out this January." The boy replied.

"Yes it truly is." The principal sighed with a smile. "Don't forget me when you leave here, okay?" The principal joked as he leaves a stamp in the letter with his seal.

The boy chuckles. "I won't. Really. You're far too memorable for me." The boy said with a sincere tone from his voice.

The Boy's POV

As I left the principal's office, I let out a sigh. By the end of January, I will leave this school. I guess I need to stop myself from gazing at her once again.

For it might give me such thoughts to stay here once again. I thought as I've given a look to a calendar hanging in the wall besides the cashier's office.

"3 days, huh?" I mumbled to myself seeing the date being 28 January 2019. "That's a pretty short number of days yet a long number of days for me to restrain myself from gazing at such a star." I sighed as I begin walking my way to the classroom.

...

As my friend, Xander Ryan Perez, took notice of me after entering the classroom, he begins his approach towards me.

"Why did you go to the principal? Did you get into trouble?" My friend, Xander asked in curiousity.

"No. I just had some business there." I replied to him with smile. He should already know what I'm talking about. He's my friend... No, my best friend in this school.

However contrary to what I think about him, he's similar to what you can vonsider an everyone's friend so I don't really know if he treats me as his best friend like how I see him as.

One thing for sure, he treats me as a friend. A different treatment rather than his "everyone's friend" personality does to everyone.

We kid each other around, rant at each other and talks about personal things we don't talk just with anyone. I guess the thought of him not treating me as a best friend seems stupid now.

I don't know if I'm wrong. I don't want to get it wrong but I do believe that he really treats me as his best friend.

That seems cringey yet it makes me so happy to have this friend. Though it doesn't leave off the feeling of leaving him in this school.

While it's not like we won't see each other anymore but I won't be able to visit him as much as before. I want him to have a friend similar to what we are before.

But... I'm scared that once he have that friend, he'll be likely to forget someone as plain as me.

"What are you thinking so much right now? You're frowning." Xander asks me out of his concern.

"Nothing really, I don't believe something like that will happen." I replied back with sigh of relief.

"What is?" Xander asks me in his confusion. Curious about what I'm talking about.

"As I said, it was nothing. Really." I replied with a smile.

"Yeah right." He said with an annoyed expression.

As the class started. As his seatmate, I annoyed him until the end of the class' time. I didn't look at the front and kept my gaze towards my seatmate.

As the school ends, I went on my way to my home. Arriving here, I saw my mom packing suitcases as she plans on the things we're going to bring when we move out here.