Do I Wanna Know?

Choso had a decent sense of style while growing up. When he finally made it big in the music industry, he knew something had to change. He had hired multiple fashion designers but just none of them felt right. That was until he found you. 

📍Bronx, New York

Liked by Rosashiii, Bxchs

Liked by Rosashiii, Bxchs.luv.yuji., Kenjaku., and 222,000 others.

Flwrs4Y/n I finally dropped yallllllll 😖

Rosashiii if I don't see one at my door in 30 mins🥱

user4692638 FIANLLY YOU ACTUALLY DROPED SM N DIDNT LIE

flwrs4y/n oop- guess you got me there man🤧

Nobaraaaaaaaa give it 1 hr n everything gon be gone..

Flwrs4y/n want me to put sm to the side for you dookie?

Nobaraaaaaaaa PLEASE DO

Flwrs4y/n I gotchuuuuu

View Other 265,975 Comments

The first thought that popped in Choso's head was how pretty you were. When he began scrolling through your page, he saw how you started collabing  with big celebrities like Tyler, The Creator, Sza, Frank Ocean, etc. so he knew he had to hop on that before you were all booked and busy. Now Choso wasn't a very shy individual, extremely bold. People though that he was just extremely dense, but he knew exactly what he was saying. He didn't want to be too forward because he didn't want to scare off a potential partnership, so he kept it very professional when he DMed you. 

Kumminfor_Kamo Heyy, how r u ?

                                                                                                                                                                       Flwrs4Y/n Hey I'm good, u?

 Kumminfor_Kamo That's good, n I'm good but I wanted to ask you a question.

                                                                                                                                                                   Flwrs4Y/n Yea, what's up?

 Kumminfor_Kamo I saw some of your posts and I wanted to know if you were looking to be booked ??

Kumminfor_Kamo I'm Choso Kamo btw if the username didn't give it away lol.

                                                                                                                           Flwrs4Y/n Yes, actually I just about                                                                                                                              to make a post about how I'm open if                                                                                                                           anyone wants to book with me.

                                                                                                                  Flwrs4Y/n Ik who u r n I love ur music btw

Kumminfor_Kamo Ok, I'm glad n just need to talk w my manager abt this or

 else I'll be in trouble 😭

 Kumminfor_Kamo is there anyone who books for you or is that on ur own ?                     

                                                                                   Flwrs4Y/n No, Jus me at the moment and yea just let me know the details as soon as you can so I can prepare.

Kumminfor_Kamo Alr I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Kumminfor_Kamo Thank you again .

                                                                                                                      Flwrs4Yln No, thank you ur the one hiring me lol.

                                                                                                               Kumminfor_Kamo has liked this message.

After that conversation with you he immediately called his manger if inform her of the good news and they confirmed at the dates, meeting, etc, as he was typing to you. He also told you that he was looking for a permanent designer, not a temporary one. He explained to you the pay and you had gladly accepted. 

Once everything was official and confirmed you had immediately facetimed up your best friend Rosalina.

"BITCH GUESS WHATTTTT!" you scream into the camera.

"WHAT WHAT WHAT?" She questions.

"Tell me why I'm this fine ass nigga CHOSO KAMO's PERMENANT fashion designer!" you yell. 

"Y/N ABIOYE SAY U FUCKING SWEAR BROOOO!" she replies.

"ROSALINA PEREDES ON MY MOMMA BRO IM SETTTTTTT!" you reply. 

You and Rosalina spent hours packing your bags cause Choso said his driver would be coming to get you from your house to the airport that morning.

The two of you end up going to bed around 9:30 cause Choso told you the driver would be there around 8 and you move slow. You hung up the phone with Rosalina and put your scarf and bonnet on and hoped in bed.